AQUARIUM SPECIALTY 15th Anniversary Live Sale - September 26th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all sooooo much for helping me find and fix the glitches. I'm going to be leaving in 15 minutes or so but I still have time to fix a few more tonight. If you find more please post them in the thread and I will come back to the office tomorrow AM to take care of the remainder.

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night time on some our coral tanks. Just did a quick couple of shots without the camera phone filter. Have a good evening everyone! If you see any other bugs then I will do my best to fix them tomorrow.

We are going to finish off our 15th anniversary month with some dry goods deals. Check back with us on Monday for that celebration.

PS - we will announce the raffle winners on Monday. There is still time to qualify for the raffle. See the beginning of the thread if you have questions on how to qualify.
farm-01.jpg
farm-03.jpg
IMG_0251.JPG

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up everyone. We have a ton of corals going back up on the after party Reef2Reef Live Sale today. You can follow along here. Updates will come about very 20 minutes or so.

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up everyone. We have a ton of corals going back up on the after party Reef2Reef Live Sale today. You can follow along here. Updates will come about very 20 minutes or so.

Is there additional torches or the ones on the site are the only ones?

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have to stoppppppppp shopping this live sale....oh my goodness!

We have reposted over 100 corals with about as many to come. Many of them are even discounted more than that were yesterday :).

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
193 after party corals are now up for grabs and super low prices!!! These are WYSIWYG corals - once it's purchased it's gone.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night time on some our coral tanks. Just did a quick couple of shots without the camera phone filter. Have a good evening everyone! If you see any other bugs then I will do my best to fix them tomorrow.

We are going to finish off our 15th anniversary month with some dry goods deals. Check back with us on Monday for that celebration.

PS - we will announce the raffle winners on Monday. There is still time to qualify for the raffle. See the beginning of the thread if you have questions on how to qualify.
farm-01.jpg
farm-03.jpg
IMG_0251.JPG
Do we need to message you our social media screen names and order number for the Rock Candy Giveaway?

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we need to message you our social media screen names and order number for the Rock Candy Giveaway?
No, I am working on compiling orders. Once finished, I plan on getting the names together and drawing at that time-likely later this afternoon.

Thank you and Good Luck!!

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I am working on compiling orders. Once finished, I plan on getting the names together and drawing at that time-likely later this afternoon.

Thank you and Good Luck!!
On the reef2reef live sale, will there be additional discounts or they prices will stay the same

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Winner of the Rock Candy acro is Kris English from Michigan.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We sincerely thank everyone that participated in the Live sale this year. We had a few hiccups, and we really appreciate everyone sticking around to pick up a few nice corals. We hope that each coral has long healthy lives in each of your aquariums and yall are happy with the new additions!!!

Happy Reefing,
Matt

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Winner of the Rock Candy acro is Kris English from Michigan.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We sincerely thank everyone that participated in the Live sale this year. We had a few hiccups, and we really appreciate everyone sticking around to pick up a few nice corals. We hope that each coral has long healthy lives in each of your aquariums and yall are happy with the new additions!!!

Happy Reefing,
Matt
Hooray!!!!!!!!!! I won something! Thank you thank you!

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hooray!!!!!!!!!! I won something! Thank you thank you!
Trying to remember the last time I won something. I think it was a hot air balloon ride I entered a contest for when I was around 12. I didn’t get to go though because my parents wouldn’t drive me 20 minutes across town to the place they were taking off. So they drew another name I guess. And the balloon ride with the next winner was on the front page of our local paper. My parents were jerks that way. It was a waste of gas and you shouldn’t enter those stupid contests and expect me to take time out of my life (of sunbathing or reading or talking on the phone) to take you there.

haha! Not trying to be a downer, I’ve won CORAL!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquariumSpecialtyMatt
Still waiting on a response. I bought a module before creating an account. If i dont buy anything will i get a refund? Or will i be able to use that same module to buy corals on the leftover sale
They’ll refund you or go ahead and shop away and use the module. Just put the order number for the module in the notes section of checkout, or shoot them an email with all the order numbers after the additional purchases and include the module order number in the email.

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct, If you want to purchase something just shoot me a pm; Otherwise, all shipping modules purchased without livestock will be submitted to be refunded.

Thank you,
Matt

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back