Aquarium Specialty is now the US and Canadian for Ultra Reef Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are very pleased to announce that Aquarium Specialty is now the US and Canadian distributor for Ultra Reef. Ultra Reef specializes in high end protein skimmers and media reactors. Our 1st stock order is currently on the water bound for Columbia, SC and it should be arriving to the port on November 2nd or 3rd and we hope to begin shipping pre-orders by the middle of November. To learn more about the line please visit the link below.

Dealer Inquires welcome.

Also, checkout this reef builders link to learn more about the line.

Ultra-Reef-3.jpg

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just placed a 2nd order with Ultra Reef. This product line is flying out the door and the 1st shipment is on the water as mentioned above.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our first shipment just landed and we have another one about to ship. I LOVE THESE SKIMMERS! Who's that hiding between the boxes? I think I spy Brittani!
IMG_0075.JPG

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We installed another Ultra Reef skimmer about 18 hours ago on one of our 300 gallon farm tanks. The tank has a lot of corals in it but only about 5 fish. We decided to go with the UKS-200 even though its a little underrated for 300 gallon setup. We are running it a little wet right now but I think it was a good choice. Look closely at the wall of bubbles in the skimmer body. The bubbles are tiny and dense and they are literally filling the entire skimmer body. In case you were wondering, the skimmer is virtually silent. The noise in the background is coming from all 3 farm systems.

IMG_0100.JPG

Last edited:

reef / aholic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was 1st made aware of Ultra Reef back in 2015 seeing it on the EU forums and telling myself I have to have it. Danilo from danireef and Jake from reefbuilders over the years have always had great things to say about Ultra Reef but it took this guy, Scott in SC from Aquarium Specialty to get this here in the states. Its been worth the wait, the Ultra Reef equipment is amazing and talking with Scott has been awesome. Thanks again man ...

IMG_4491.jpg

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce that a new batch of Ultra Reef protein skimmers arrived today and we have another batch shipping to us from Italy on July 28th. Aquarium Specialty is getting them in as fast as we can. If you haven't see the video then make sure you watch the last few minutes if you don't have time to watch the whole thing.

IMG_1108.JPG

Back