AQUARIUM SPECIALTY SWEET 16 ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and we appreciate your understanding. Matt & I have been talking about options if the developer can't fix it very soon. Thank you for your patience.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialtyMatt

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I would like to thank everyone who took time out of their day to participate in our annual live sale. Due to the unfortunate circumstances regarding the current nature of our website, we have decided to postpone the sale. Our plan going forward will be to repost the remaining corals as a standard sale through our website within the week.

Shipping modules will remain valid and on the website until our " part 2" sale goes active. If you purchased any corals today, you will have the option to add corals during the second sale or have your items shipped or refunded at your convenience. Prices will remain the same for part 2 of the sale and will post on Reef2Reef with more details.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope everyone has a great weekend.

Klyph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see new offerings are being added every ten minutes. Are you saying those will be available on your site when it comes back up?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nothing works for me, no links open - Long time customer and very frustrated.
I reset password and that doesnt work . . . ? ? ? ? ?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is all im getting when I try to purchase:

UH OH​

This page doesn't exist... But I can't remember why. Try searching the site or starting on the homepage.

Continue Shopping

Back