AQUARIUM SPECIALTY SWEET 16 ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialtyMatt

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

The following was posted earlier today,

"First off, I would like to thank everyone who took time out of their day to participate in our annual live sale. Due to the unfortunate circumstances regarding the current nature of our website, we have decided to postpone the sale. Our plan going forward will be to repost the remaining corals as a standard sale through our website within the week.

Shipping modules will remain valid and on the website until our " part 2" sale goes active. If you purchased any corals today, you will have the option to add corals during the second sale or have your items shipped or refunded at your convenience. Prices will remain the same for part 2 of the sale and will post on Reef2Reef with more details.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope everyone has a great weekend."

The remaining posts after the sale was shut down were suppose to be disabled, but I am now seeing that didnt happen....For those of you who came to our Live Sale later in the day, some of the posts through the website were not able to be added to a cart to then be purchased. We tried to get the developer to fix the issue, who then changed settings which crashed our entire website. We understand your frustrations and apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned above, the remaining corals will be added to a standard sale we will host directly on our website by the end of the week, and we will make future posts with more details on this thread and on R2R. Plenty of deals to be had, unfortunately things just didnt go our way today.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialtyMatt

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all good, thanks for clarifying! live stuff always causes the worst web issues to come out of the woodwork.
of course, sorry this post wasnt made sooner. We have had to make on the spot corrections in the past, but nothing quite like today. It is very disappointing as Ive spent the better part of a month taking photos, adding corals to the website then formatting and scheduling the posts on R2R. I am planning to get back to work on monday putting together a new "regular" sale with the corals that did not get posted today. Hopefully that will make up for it in the eyes of our loyal customers.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course, sorry this post wasnt made sooner. We have had to make on the spot corrections in the past, but nothing quite like today. It is very disappointing as Ive spent the better part of a month taking photos, adding corals to the website then formatting and scheduling the posts on R2R. I am planning to get back to work on monday putting together a new "regular" sale with the corals that did not get posted today. Hopefully that will make up for it in the eyes of our loyal customers.
Hate y'all had web issues ;Sorry... however Ill definitely be looking out for the updated sale time!!!

***Folks, dont sleep on the ASL Gobstopper Chalice, its a truly beautiful chalice!!!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site is back up and working correctly. A web developer tried to help us fix something during the live sale and unfortunately he crashed the site in doing so. You can purchase any corals that were posted prior to the problems and we faced. Tomorrow we will make an announcement about resuming the live sale once we have discussed our options with R2R. Thank you for your kind understanding and support!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialtyMatt

AquariumSpecialtyMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Our website appears to be functioning properly after our mishap on Saturday. We have put together a better and bigger sale which will go active tomorrow, 9/28 at 6PM EST. Please follow the link below.

Thank you!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back