• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

AQUAROCHE ceramic ReefScape

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
logo_aquaroche_couleurRVB.jpg

Aquaroche
distributed by ELOS America .

Since we returned to the US market almost 3 years ago, I had brought with me in my suitcases ceramic rocks from Aquaroche .
little known on the US market, but it is a company that has existed for more than 35 years now and which manufactures handcrafted all kinds of decors, reefscaping for our marine aquariums, there are a few hundred different models, with time we started to see a beautiful catalogue of rocks available here in our American warehouse in South Carolina, the last shows we did whether in the NJ, the colorado at the last reefstock of Jake Adams or recently on the super Reef dreams, we always had a great welcome from the local reefers

Aquaroche_v0054_base_acroporock_9705.jpg
Aquaroche_v0056_base_acroporock_9716.jpg
Aquaroche_v0057_coupelle_pour_corail_9771.jpg
Aquaroche_v0055_base_acroporock_9706.jpg
Aquaroche_v0062_ensemble_pour_decor_d_environ_60_x_35_x_35_cm.jpg
Aquaroche_v0063_ensemble_pour_decor_d_environ_75_x_35_x_35_cm.jpg

Decorations and rocks to create natural biotopes in your aquariums:
Our rocks enable a good use of the aquarium, even in high tanks, create territories where fish feel good, making their cohabitation and reproduction easier.

Bacteria, micro-organisms, baby fish find in our rocks a shelter adapted to each size. Aquariums with aquaroche decors last for years, with a much better equilibrium than with resin products. In reef aquariums it’s a real alternative to “all live rocks” aquariums.

These porous ceramic rocks are not only a decor but also a complete ecosystem,in fresh water as well as in reef aquariums
thanks to their specific porosity.

Aquaroche_v0041_bases_recifales_larges.jpg
Aquaroche_v0079_roche_haute_code_9836.jpg
Aquaroche_v0078_roche_haute_code_9826.jpg
Aquaroche_v0085_puits_de_lumiere_visible_toutes_faces.jpg

check out the Aquaroche web site www.aquaroche.fr, Made in france
in few week you will find this on our website too .
for now few shop in LA, CO, SC ,GA have some rock in stock
also our friend aquarium specialty online .
stay tuned for More coming , Next show .. RAP orlando 6-7 April .

logo_aquaroche_couleurRVB.jpg

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
A great product. I picked up quite a bit a couple weeks ago to fill up my red sea 625xxl. Can't wait for it to start growing in.

mxnutz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Here is mine. Not much in the tank right now. Almost done with the 4-5 month cycle. Sorry for the blue pic as I haven't programmed my T5's to turn on yet. =)

OP
ELOSAmerica

ELOSAmerica

View Badges
Reaction score
Here is mine. Not much in the tank right now. Almost done with the 4-5 month cycle. Sorry for the blue pic as I haven't programmed my T5's to turn on yet. =)
Can't wait to see this one with full light and coral inside . thank you for sharing with us .

Do you have any "bully fish" in your tank?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 147 58.3%
  • NO bullies just misunderstood...

Votes: 85 33.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 7.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS