Aquarocks is proud to be a sponsor of REEF2REEF!!!!

Aquarocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone at the Reef2Reef Community !!
After years of viewing as a hobbiest, we are proud to be apart of the Reef2Reef community !!!!
Aquarocks creates custom handmade Aquascapes , ,accessories , and full affordable line of our lightweight magnetic frag rocks !
We have an extensive portfolio of work ranging from nano Aquascapes as a small as 3 inches to full replica rock structures in 700 gallon plus sized aquariums . Our magnetic reef frag rocks have been very popular with the reefing community and we have sold thousands to this date ! We use sealed neodymium magnets and hand paint our signature black and purple coloration but the rocks get covered in coralline and corals quickly ! Our custom side to the business applies a one to one design model , we only take a certain number of custom piece orders at a time to ensure complete focus and dedication to proposed timelines for your custom build .
I look forward to posting and promoting my products through this forum and i encourage my existing customers to links their pictures or build threads !!!
Our works can be found at
Aquarocksdesigns.com
facebook.com/aquarocks
instagram aquarocks1

A02BC691-2771-405C-AE3B-8DEC05D05A68.jpeg

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes i am actually a reef hobbiest! I downgraded from a 75 gallon rimless reef with custom rockwork center overflow to this 57 gallon reef . We will be building and documenting our new Aquarocks custom reef rock 150 gallon build !!!

5A6B9434-AB9B-438E-82F0-B06C3A172EFC.jpeg 75E6ABC3-EAD2-4CE5-8B23-AB418650A00B.jpeg

Looks great!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back