Aquascape advice

Cooper32803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am redoing the rock work in my 29 gallon Biocube and came up with this look and could use some feedback from fellow reefers. I left out a bunch of my old rock and am adding that purple rock (dry live rock they sold it to me as) and the two shelf rocks. I think I have good mix of shaded areas for lower light corals and higher lighted areas, as well as an island for the Xenia I want, but I could always use some advice from the pros! :)

9C2B7AC3-82BF-4227-B6F9-D633EB9A39BD.jpeg

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! I personally would remove the top shelf rock (that is really high.....it won't take long for any SPS colonies to hit the surface of the water). I would probably also break up the smaller rock in the middle on the bottom and add those pieces throughout to keep the whole scape in prospective. The larger the rock, the smaller it makes the tank look....the smaller pieces help the overall look to keep it looking more natural. Just my opinions of course :)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back