Aquascaping

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone around that likes doing aquascaping? Myself I hate it. Find myself getting frustrated quickly and creating more problems.
Anyone around who likes aquascaping and want to make a couple dollars helping me reaquacape my rocks would be greatly appreciated. Willing to pay gas. Food. Tolls if necessary and time. Let me know

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone around that likes doing aquascaping? Myself I hate it. Find myself getting frustrated quickly and creating more problems.
Anyone around who likes aquascaping and want to make a couple dollars helping me reaquacape my rocks would be greatly appreciated. Willing to pay gas. Food. Tolls if necessary and time. Let me know
What are you looking to do?

I can always swing by. Wouldn't accept money, as I just love building rock work.

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick response. Send me a text. I can explain it better if you don’t mind. 845-978-9713

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Revisiting this again. Unfortunately things haven’t worked out yet for myself and chefjpaul. He’s been very busy with his work and I just got back from vacation a week ago. Real cool guy just haven’t been able to set a day up unfortunately.
Anyone else who likes to perform art with rocks? I have no problem paying for gas. Tolls. Your time. Lunch. Please let me know. Thanks all

SomethingfishyPKNY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Revisiting this again. Unfortunately things haven’t worked out yet for myself and chefjpaul. He’s been very busy with his work and I just got back from vacation a week ago. Real cool guy just haven’t been able to set a day up unfortunately.
Anyone else who likes to perform art with rocks? I have no problem paying for gas. Tolls. Your time. Lunch. Please let me know. Thanks all
I would be intrested in talking. Call or text # 845-366-8434, Kyle.

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response. Myself and my buddy Chefjpaul confirmed a date of February 5th if you or anyone else is interested in coming over for a aquascape conversation and make over. Should be some fun. I’m excited.

OP
OP
B

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna give a big big thank you to Chefjpaul. Came through today and did my rock work. Once dust settles I will show before and after pics. Thanks Chefjpaul

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back