Aquashella Festival Official Floor Plan Just Released!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled-7.jpg

We're already super stoked about the upcoming Aquashella Aquarium Festival but today it just got cranked up a notch with the release of the official floor plan! This is just the inaugural year of this highly anticipated show but the team at Aquashella is coming out with a bang!

The show floor is larger than we anticipated and includes some of the biggest players in the saltwater and freshwater aquarium industry! The likes of EcoTech Marine, Planet Aquariums, Fritz Aquatics, Rod's Food, Dustin's Fish Tanks, Saltwater Aquarium and so many more will be represented! Of course we at Reef2Reef are excited about being a part of the show to meet members and to bring attendees a chance of winning some awesome prizes!

Check out the vendor line-up here.

1212.jpg

Not only will the best of the best be at this show but the floor map hints at some very interesting things that Aquashella has planned for it's attendees with the addition of the R2R Aquacrib, Saltwater Aquarium All Day Dance Room, Fritz Kids Corner, Dustin's Aquascaping Contest and much more! I really like this quote straight form the festival website. "Aquashella will offer a unique experience by transforming a typical showroom floor into a different underwater universe."

Exciting huh?

Make sure you don't miss out and make sure to pick up your tickets to the show here. Needless to say we are anticipating a wonderful show! So without further ado here is the Aquashella Festival floor plan! You can also download the map here.

Aquashella-2018-Floorplan-Updated-1.jpg

039824_3aecaa9cb4924f31bb836bb34c09baab~mv2.png

Last edited:

Robert@MD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man this is one for the books. I cannot wait for all of the wonderful content this show will produce. The artists I have been seeing are amazing, truly a great approach to a hobby fair. Dance Room, Aquacrib, Kids Corner, such a cool event. For all my industry friends attending, please share your experience with me!

Romeo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-7.jpg

We're already super stoked about the upcoming Aquashella Aquarium Festival but today it just got cranked up a notch with the release of the official floor plan! This is just the inaugural year of this highly anticipated show but the team at Aquashella is coming out with a bang!

The show floor is larger than we anticipated and includes some of the biggest players in the saltwater and freshwater aquarium industry! The likes of EcoTech Marine, Planet Aquariums, Fritz Aquatics, Rod's Food, Dustin's Fish Tanks, Saltwater Aquarium and so many more will be represented! Of course we at Reef2Reef are excited about being a part of the show to meet members and to bring attendees a chance of winning some awesome prizes!

Check out the vendor line-up here.

1212.jpg

Not only will the best of the best be at this show but the floor map hints at some very interesting things that Aquashella has planned for it's attendees with the addition of the R2R Aquacrib, Saltwater Aquarium All Day Dance Room, Fritz Kids Corner, Dustin's Aquascaping Contest and much more! I really like this quote straight form the festival website. "Aquashella will offer a unique experience by transforming a typical showroom floor into a different underwater universe."

Exciting huh?

Make sure you don't miss out and make sure to pick up your tickets to the show here. Needless to say we are anticipating a wonderful show! So without further ado here is the Aquashella Festival floor plan! You can also download the map here.

Aquashella-2018-Floorplan-Updated-1.jpg

039824_3aecaa9cb4924f31bb836bb34c09baab~mv2.png
Do they have raffles on both days.if yes, will it be at the end of show? what is the show timings? i'm planning to be there this year.

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about going, what’s people’s past experience on going? Is it a full day event?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I WILL be attending this show. Looks like Many cannot attend. I will make a promise to take pics and post feedback on the vendors, deals and overall structure of the show.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Pakman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be any vendors that will be selling frags or corals???

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back