Aquashella sneak preview

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ups’man Craig here with a post on Aquashella and somewhat of a sneak preview.

So I went in to deliver today around 3pm where Aquashella is being held, and right away I spot George @coralfish12g in the front lobby and I introduce myself and say I can’t wait to come tomorrow.
Ask him where he wants his deliveries and then we get to talking some. This guy has his hands full no doubt getting all the finishing touches together and people coming up asking all kinds of questions. Yet he was cool enough to take the time to chat some. Same thing with his partner Shawn the other day.
Both genuine nice down to earth guys with a lot of passion for what they do, who are happy to hear I’m into the hobby and ask about me, when they could have easily high timed it and made themselves the focus.
They are putting a ton of thought and work into this project. They were also generous to let me take a sneak preview into the goings on and setup.
I won’t divulge anything I saw.....you’ll have to come see for yourself. But trust me in that there will be NO DISAPPOINTMENTS!!
I have only been to a couple local shows over the past couple years.....this thing is off the charts and will blow them out of the water.
I highly encourage anybody on the fence about traveling here to get behind the wheel SOON and be on your way. Or you’re gonna miss out on a one of a kind setting.
Come support these guys and the hobby/vendors so next year and after it gets bigger and better....if that’s even possible.

While cruising thru the back area I ran into the artist Rafael Campos and chatted him up as well. This young guy is so appreciative and thankful to be showcasing his work. When you see his work it’ll be worth the price of admission itself.

Also ran into the main man of Reef2Reef @revhtree and introduced myself. Really nice guy. And he in turn introduced me to I believe the owner of JoshPorkSandwich corals. (Hope I have that right). Guy has some great pieces he’ll be showing.

Don’t miss out on AQUASHELLA BABY!!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're looking forward to seeing all of you guys! I and @hybridazn will be at the R2R booth along with @revhtree and @revsgirl. Gonna be a great show!

chinw76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there in the morning. I can not wait. I have been looking forward to this for over a month!

OP
OP
CWR24

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there in the morning. I can not wait. I have been looking forward to this for over a month!

Shoot.....when I walked in and got to looking around and chatting with some familiar faces be it local guys or folks in the hobby that i've got to know over the forums and net I did not want to leave and finish my route. Solid bunch of people in the mix.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back