AQUASHELLA VIP DREAM GIVEAWAY!!! FREE Airfare, FREE Hotel Stay, FREE VIP Pass, and a $1000 shopping spree from TOP SHELF AQUATICS!!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no fair warning there was 2 massive give away sat the show and I figured why not enter so please don’t kill me yall but
Congratulations!!!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to go @Drew_E36 super happy for you man!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the super late post but it was so much fun I could not remember to post at night till I flew back but here’s what I got y’all wil not believe what I came back with
Looks like you had a blast!!

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great pics! I have one of those micro-reef setups from PNW Customs. Still haven't put it up, but I picked it up from him at a local frag swap.

TWOODZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquashella_Giveaway.jpeg

WOW!!! I'm so excited to post this one!! This is one CRAZY giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival!!! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (February 26th & 27th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! Now that's a reefer's DREAM getaway!!

Now...how to win this thing!? Glad you asked!! We've got TONS of bonus entries (can only be done AFTER your official entry!), so there's lots of ways to win!

*Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed.

howtoenter-jpg.2139856

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries for your entry to be counted. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries: (do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
  • BONUS 1: Sign up for the TSA VIP Text: Text TSA to 51660
  • BONUS 2: Sign up for the TSA Email list HERE
  • BONUS 3: Follow TSA on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 4: Like TSA on Facebook HERE
  • BONUS 5: Follow Aquashella on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 6: Like Aquashella on Facebook HERE
  • BONUS 7: Follow Reef2Reef on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 8: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. Our members' forums are found HERE.
  • BONUS 9: Share this contest on Facebook
  • BONUS 10: Post a Full Tank Shot below
  • BONUS 11: Tag another R2R member that is not in this thread
  • BONUS 12: Update your build thread (If you have not started one you can do so HERE)
  • BONUS 13: Visit our EYE CANDY THREAD and tell us which one is your favorite
  • BONUS 14: Make a purchase on our website
  • BONUS 15: Tell us what you would like to see more of from our threads
  • BONUS 16: Like and comment on one of our recent Instagram or Facebook posts
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

theprize-jpg.2139855

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 22, 2022! (Last day to enter is February 21st.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to participants over the age of 18 living in the continental U.S.*

Prize:
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. Due to the time sensitivity of this prize, if it is not claimed within 1 (ONE) day we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

I have always wanted to go, once I am a winner I will have to go!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Esandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would make a perfect vacation, I love coral shows and could spend hours talking about and admiring corals

bigfarzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This
Aquashella_Giveaway.jpeg

WOW!!! I'm so excited to post this one!! This is one CRAZY giveaway brought to you by Top Shelf Aquatics and the Aquashella Aquarium Festival!!! Not only is the winner going to get to go to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival (February 26th & 27th) but TSA and Aquashella are going to fly you and a friend to the show, pay for your hotel, give you a $1000 TSA coral shopping spree and give you the VIP treatment! Now that's a reefer's DREAM getaway!!

Now...how to win this thing!? Glad you asked!! We've got TONS of bonus entries (can only be done AFTER your official entry!), so there's lots of ways to win!

*Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed.

howtoenter-jpg.2139856

Official Entry: (must be completed for entry)
  • Comment in this thread on why you want to come to the Aquashella Aquarium Festival and what you are most interested in seeing at the Top Shelf Aquatics farm!
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries for your entry to be counted. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Extra Bonus Entries: (do not have to be completed unless you want extra entries)
  • BONUS 1: Sign up for the TSA VIP Text: Text TSA to 51660
  • BONUS 2: Sign up for the TSA Email list HERE
  • BONUS 3: Follow TSA on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 4: Like TSA on Facebook HERE
  • BONUS 5: Follow Aquashella on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 6: Like Aquashella on Facebook HERE
  • BONUS 7: Follow Reef2Reef on Instagram HERE
  • BONUS 8: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. Our members' forums are found HERE.
  • BONUS 9: Share this contest on Facebook
  • BONUS 10: Post a Full Tank Shot below
  • BONUS 11: Tag another R2R member that is not in this thread
  • BONUS 12: Update your build thread (If you have not started one you can do so HERE)
  • BONUS 13: Visit our EYE CANDY THREAD and tell us which one is your favorite
  • BONUS 14: Make a purchase on our website
  • BONUS 15: Tell us what you would like to see more of from our threads
  • BONUS 16: Like and comment on one of our recent Instagram or Facebook posts
*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

theprize-jpg.2139855

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 22, 2022! (Last day to enter is February 21st.) *Due to travel and shipping logistics this contest is only open to participants over the age of 18 living in the continental U.S.*

Prize:
We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. Due to the time sensitivity of this prize, if it is not claimed within 1 (ONE) day we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Top Shelf Aquatics and Aquashella for this VIP Dream Giveaway!!

#r2rgiveaway #TopShelfAquatics #Aquashella

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.5%
Back