Aquatic Life Debuts LED/T5HO Hybrid Mounting System Fixture Reef Hobbyists Have Been Waiting For!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
I don't know, but that's what I've read. now I have purchased 1 aquatic life hibrid 4x39w, and 2 Mitras LX 7204. can you tell me how to hook the 2 mitras to the structure?

I believe the Mitras are wider than the stock width in the 18" fixture. To use the Mitras you would need to expand the width of the fixture to 19.4" with item number 470607 Decorative end, along with wider LED brackets item number 470604 x 2.

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Does anyone know if three EcoTech Radion XR15w Pro units will fit in the 36” model?

As long as they are at or smaller than the 7" width of the center opening in the fixture you should be good to go!! The LED brackets are included, you would only need the top mount screws I believe that come with the XR15.

nickkohrn

Corals for President 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as they are at or smaller than the 7" width of the center opening in the fixture you should be good to go!! The LED brackets are included, you would only need the top mount screws I believe that come with the XR15.
Thanks so much! They are 7”, so they should fit.

I am trying to determine which brackets that I need to order for the third Radion since the fixture comes with brackets for two lights. However, I’m not sure what brackets I will need. I’ll be ordering a 36” model.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Thanks so much! They are 7”, so they should fit.

I am trying to determine which brackets that I need to order for the third Radion since the fixture comes with brackets for two lights. However, I’m not sure what brackets I will need. I’ll be ordering a 36” model.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

Sure, would be glad to help. The 18" fixture would need our part number 470531. This is for two pieces.

tspreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally got my 24 inch brackets for my 48 x 36 x 24 Aquarium. It was a challenge to getting my two the kessils on the 24 inch brackets but the light looks great now. Two Kessill A360W on the ends and AI Hydra26 in the middle with Two coral plus and two blue plus T5's. Here are some pics

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

gobble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what happened to the wall mounting option? I'm upgrading my Reefer 450 to a Reefer 750XXL and debating whether to move those universal hangers behind this new tank (which I'd never be able to remove) or buy something that lets me hang the light from the wall.

Makers Marc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for the 61" hanging mount.

Since ive read the 2x hanging brackets can slide along the length of the light fixture...

I was wondering if I could position both hanging brackets dead center and only 12 inches apart? Would that be safe long term?

I may wanna hang it from the an arch that is 14 inches wide vs. 30 ft ceilings.

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Does anyone know what happened to the wall mounting option? I'm upgrading my Reefer 450 to a Reefer 750XXL and debating whether to move those universal hangers behind this new tank (which I'd never be able to remove) or buy something that lets me hang the light from the wall.

We will launch the wall mounts next week. I’m at RAP this week. Let me take a few photos to share.

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Question for the 61" hanging mount.

Since ive read the 2x hanging brackets can slide along the length of the light fixture...

I was wondering if I could position both hanging brackets dead center and only 12 inches apart? Would that be safe long term?

I may wanna hang it from the an arch that is 14 inches wide vs. 30 ft ceilings.

I’m not sure, my concern would be a tilt in the fixture causing it to shift and pull the suspension wire while in the channel.

Evaaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we think the DX18 will be available this week? Which stores will get them first? I am so close to just pulling the trigger on the existing Hybrid but if the new lights are coming next week I can probably hold off.

OP
OP
AquaticLifeProducts

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Do we think the DX18 will be available this week? Which stores will get them first? I am so close to just pulling the trigger on the existing Hybrid but if the new lights are coming next week I can probably hold off.

They will be shipping this week to the resellers. Mostly online vendors have given us orders for the fixtures. If you would like send me a PM and I can advise if your sellers has them on order.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back