Aquatic Life Expert Series XS-UV

Gordon Cashmore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a light for my 90 gal 48". I like the all in one not separate pieces..
I keep coming back to the this light. The specs are great, but hardly any reviews on internet searches.
Anyone know of postings anywhere or does anyone own one? how has it worked? Any issues? Light output is tremendous. Spectrum is wide and very flexible software. Granted it's a discontinued model, but it's still awesome. Cree lights.....Just wondering if any experiences with them.

https://www.aquaticlife.com/light-f...ert-series-xs-uv-aquarium-light-fixtures.html

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t heard of it , but I also don’t see the specs listed.

And if you like it, you should buy it. Plain and simple.

Really what you’ll want to know is the intensity just so you can eat the type of livestock you can get and how high to mount it.

I do like and prefer multi emitter arrays.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, a little late to the party here but I'll throw this out anyway. I'm running the 34" model on my 36" cube tank. I haven't used any other LED lights so I can't personally compare this one to others, but I have been slowly working on a PAR map of my tank. At a depth of 36" it is giving me Par readings of 150 to 190. At 8" depth, getting 740 to 810 Par. At 1" depth I was bouncing around 1,000 PAR. These readings were with the lights at 100% power and measured with Seneye and Apex PMK sensors. So if you like fried corals for dinner, this is one light that can do it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back