Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway2.jpg

Aquatic Life Halo LED Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Halo LED Pendant Lighting Fixtures Here

The Prize:

The winner will receive their choice of either an Aquatic Life Halo LED Marine & Reef or Halo LED Freshwater Tank complete lighting package that includes a Halo Deluxe and Halo Basic Pendant Light Fixture, PLUS two Mounting Arms in whichever size they need (18" deep, 24" deep or 30" deep), PLUS a Digital Aquatics Archon Controller cable or Neptune APEX Controller cable. That is a total giveaway package deal worth $795 at MSRP.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

2.jpg

Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture. Halo Marine & Reef Deluxe (420336), Halo Marine & Reef Basic (420337).

Features:

• Ocean Blue light spectrum on Channel 1, and High Kelvin White light on Channel 2 for simulating marine environments.
  • Two Channels (groups) of LED's for optimized blend of spectrum.
  • High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle.
  • Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only).
  • The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
Options for Mounting Arms: MAK-24 (Item #370339) for a front to back tank depth of 18” ~ 24”, MAK-18 (Item #370338) for a front to back tank depth of 14” ~ 18”, and MAK-30 (Item #370361) for a front to back tank depth of 24" ~ 30". Robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arm compatible with M4 and M5 screw. Also fits Kessil LED Pendants.

APEXready-logo.jpg

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until March 16th*

Last edited:

Bdk1786

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the size and the enhanced UV leds! Would go prefect for my nano build.

TroutbumNV

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined the list and liked the Facebook page! Those look like some amazing lights, simple yet elegant. They would be an amazing upgrade to my cheap ebay flood light for my rescue reef.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and Done! I'm having a hard time not liking these fixtures. After talking to the AL reps at the store the other day, I'm sold on them all around. The size, built in timers, the fact that they are actually made to go over water (unlike a comparable fixture not to be mentioned here) and the control-ability through apex. Man, I really hope I win one of these. **Crosses fingers**

Cary Meredith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and Done! I'm having a hard time not liking these fixtures. After talking to the AL reps at the store the other day, I'm sold on them all around. The size, built in timers, the fact that they are actually made to go over water (unlike a comparable fixture not to be mentioned here) and the control-ability through apex. Man, I really hope I win one of these. **Crosses fingers**
You think those will work on a 180?

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think those will work on a 180?

You would need a lot of them (like 3 or 4 maybe). I haven't gotten to "play" with one yet. We are trying to get a couple for the store, but our supplier hasn't had them in stock for a while.

Cary Meredith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would need a lot of them (like 3 or 4 maybe). I haven't gotten to "play" with one yet. We are trying to get a couple for the store, but our supplier hasn't had them in stock for a while.
Honestly haven't seen them but from the look would need more that 3-4 on a 180, is your 180 a 6 foot tank? I have the 125 and don't think those would do much but like I said haven't seen them in person.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly haven't seen them but from the look would need more that 3-4 on a 180, is your 180 a 6 foot tank? I have the 125 and don't think those would do much but like I said haven't seen them in person.

I wouldn't put them on my 180. I was thinking of one over my frag tank and a freshwater one over my small planted tank. My 180 is a 6 footer. I would want to play with one for a while before I was confident in one over a larger, deeper tank.... but after looking at the product info it was promising.

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this would be a definate upgrade and its compatible with my reef keeper...thanks for the opertunity

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back