Aquatic life smart ro booster and a permeate pump

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey was wondering if anybody has attempted, or knows how to install both an aquatic life smart ro booster while also running a permeate pump to increase pressure to pressure storage drinking water tank. I currently have the 5 stage RO with drinking water system with DI stage added. I have the smart booster installed and the auto shut off valve removed. Post membrane, I have the line t’d off to the drinking water tank and to the DI resin and RODI storage tank with float shut off valve. I have check valve on the line running to my drinking water pressure tank. Thanks!

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not know why you would not just install it the same as any other system.

OP
OP
jk_s124

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it should work? Im just apprehensive because the smart booster is setup a little differently. I guess I want to make sure that a permeate pump won’t effect how the boosters pressure switches work. Still need the system to shut off once the storage tanks fill. For instance, the instructions for the booster has a warning to make sure an existing auto shut off valve is removed. I know the permeate acts as an auto shut off. I’m wondering if this is going to be a problem. If so, I’m hoping someone might have found a work around.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back