• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatic Life t5 Hybrid 36" w/ 8 bulbs

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/36-h...re-with-led-mounting-system-aquatic-life.html

I bought this light last year and used it for three months before getting a larger tank. I gave it to an electrician and had it rewired so that it only had one power cord. Worked great!

I later sold the light on here and shipped it out. After a few weeks the buyer told me that he could not get all of the bulbs to fire. Which was strange because it worked perfectly fine for me. The light was returned and refunded. So, I have not taken it back out of the box(because it's packed really well), but would like to get rid of it.

If you're handy and there really is an issue this could be a good deal. If there isn't an issue then it's an even better deal. The bulbs alone are worth $160 and none have more then a month of use as I was swapping them back and forth looking for a spectrum I liked.

Bulbs Included:

ATI Bulbs
3 - Blue Plus
2 - Coral Plus
1 - Purple Plus

Giesemann Bulbs
1 - Aquablue Coral
1 - Aquablue Azure

$350 shipped OBRO

Sehkmete

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darn, was hoping I could pick it up but that's way out there.

tanfeng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad, I have been finding one for couple week and bought one last week.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back