Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought my led light set online, my skimmer and sand and salt at a local shop. We got our tank and stand used. We were going to order this very ro/di system from Marine Depot and we still need to get our wave pumps. I am so excited about the Aquatic Life system, anything that makes my life easier. I have arthritis and my hands hurt all the time so this will make it so much easier to change these than the other types. Crossing my fingers, gently [emoji1]

jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I basically always buy my equipment from BRS, but occasionally I by from LFS or from local reefers.

Patrick.S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like I was already subscribed and liked. I do most of my shopping at Marine Depot. Brs is great too.

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got our Current Orbit IC Loop 72" light set from saltwateraquarium.com and they also use pricewaiter.com so you can make an offer on things if you want to pay a little less. We got the light for $280.00. We tried to find someone who still had the free wave pump but couldn't so they gave us a deal and they shipped immediately, we got it in 3 days.

tom tom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy my supplies everywhere from eBay from pet stores from friends I make on websites. fairly new to this whole saltwater tank thing making lots of mistakes but I am learning I definitely need to get something for my water the well water is not good for corals. One day I will get this right and I will have a beautiful tank I want from a small tank to 150 gallons my fish are doing great cannot keep corals trying to figure that process out. I deleted the email I signed up and I tell you where I buy all my stuff hopefully I win so I can have some good water for my tank you guys all have a great day and thank you for having a form like this very helpful

Bryandal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually buy everything from BRS and amazon! But I don't have an RO/DI system yet this would be a total time and money saver. Please pic me!!

jwhann6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES! I've had my eyes on this unit since it came out, such a great design and takes the hassle out of replacing membranes etc. (Subscribed & Liked)

I usually buy my equipment from the larger online retailers like @Bulk Reef Supply or @MarineDepot. Can't beat the customer service that both provide! Thanks @AquaticLifeProducts !

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and Done and I buy from BRS,Amazon, Marine depot, liveaquaria, Doctor foster and smith, the filter guys and many other online stores.

Wingizzmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*
Local fish store ,Amazon , steves led ,I just got a red sea reefer 250 lfs while I'm waiting for it to come in I'm looking for new lights skimmer, heaters. It would be nice to set up this ro di unit to fill the new tank !!

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Subscribed and liked! I usually buy my products used from reef2reef to save money. I have yet to buy a ro/di system. I make my trips to the local glacier water dispensers every week for my water changes.

Back