Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!

tjp123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am brand spanking new to the hobby. Heck, my CAD Lights 68G aquarium hasn't even been delivered yet (TWO more days to go!).
So far, I've bought my gear mostly from Amazon, though I have also hit two of my local LFS stores.

Haven't bought an RO/DI yet, so this would be nice to win.

donshort18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my first tank at my lfs, Fish Pro's, and whenever possible I support my lfs. However I got a great deal online for my new fluval evo 12 that is currently cycling (while I chomp at the bit!).

Trevor203

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already subscribed and liked the page. I buy most of the stuff on line but fish and live rock from a store

kramerjusc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*

My go to spot for anything fish is my local fish store The Hidden Reef in Levittown, PA. Living in philadelphia it is a bit of a hike but the staff there is great and I like to keep it local.

harley3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub'd & liked. I usually buy from my LFS first (Ky Saltwater Supply), Amazon or BRS.

Secretseyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked.
Sometimes I buy from my LFS, sometimes online on groups or craigslist.

clinks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't recommend anyone ever purchase anything from petco seeing how you can buy it anywhere else online for a third of the cost. I almost always purchase all my supplies and equipment off of amazon, after rigorous reviewing of course.

wrongplanet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on fb and signed up for mailing list. I buy my aquarium products from Amazon.com

Best Fish-Jake

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to working at the best LFS in town, I usually pick all my goodies up from there! I have also gone to a different chain pet store for 1 of my LED lights. Never ordered any equipment online yet.

Tomg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually buy from a local fish store to support small business in my area. But if I don't buy from them I buy from amazon and bulk reef supply. I've actually been looking for an RODI system and love your website definitely going to be making some purchases from you guys in the future. Still new to this hobby and wanting a huge tank and this for sure will cut cost of buying water

Ladybrewer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on FB.
We usually buy all our supplies from a local store. OCD Reef in West Valley City UT. I do get water for changes from Fish 4U as it is close to my work.

Slickreece

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just given a free saltwater tank one week ago so I have no idea where to even start. It is a 200 gl tank and I still have to clean it before I can do anything and a to/di setup would make this progeny move faster

paul01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started buying at BRS and at lfs

Just liked FB and signed up for email

Hunt3r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy my stuff online like ebay, brs, amazon and my lfs. Like and signed up thanks!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back