Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try to buy most of my products from LFS I support buy local however I'm not made out of money. I also buy from BRS, Marine Depot, and Amazon. I just bought a house and this would be a treat to win.

moseley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far I have made all my purchases of aquarium supplies from the lfs.

CoralGuy19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually but my equipment off of amazon or my local fish store. Occasionally I will buy from fellow reefers as well.

tutmatt3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the opportunity! It's 2017, & I'm lazy... amazon amazon amazon! When can't find it on amazon (or price is ridiculous), then ebay. When those fail, forum members followed by LFS.
Even got made fun of for buying my salt from amazon, but hey.. saves me from having to lug it back home & the price is right!

Jenyphur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, subscribed and liked. I honestly buy my products everywhere...LFS, BRS, amazon...you name it. I try and do my research before purchasing anything and find the best price and read tons of reviews, etc. I am back into the hobby now after a long break and loving it! So much to learn. Already planning on upgrading my current biocube lighting and getting a 2nd and possibly 3rd tank. One at the office and another at my house. I take my 5-gallon jugs and head to the local fish store for my water but it always cost me so much more because I end up buying more 'stuff'! lol. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win this RO/DI system for my house. Thanks so much for the chance to win.

MICU murse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started my first tank today, and I was fortunate to purchase all of my supplies used from a private party. I have purchased some misc. things from my local fish store and online though.

ykz_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy most of my equipment from the LFS, Amazon, or hopefully local reefers that are getting out of the hobby. I've been also recently purchasing from BRS and I've been eyeing this aquatic life rodi for a while now!

Zonian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't bought anything yet, still planning my tank for a probable late July, early August install. Right now getting ready to rip out carpet and lay down a hardwood floor. Painting is next. Also planning 2 dedicated 20 amp circuits and maybe going solar. When I do buy reef products it'll probably be at local stores, BRS, amazon.

Newtron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy lots of my equipment second hand. I try to find the best deals where ever that is.
Local shop. Lotus Aquarium, aquarium dream, ect

OR online

Amazon,
Aquarium store
Ect I'm always looking for the best deal.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back