Aquatic lifet5 hybrid /radion xr30

Tinks.reef89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a aquatic life t5hybrid to add to my radion xr30. And when I went to install the screws that are used to attach to the radions to the goose nest like mount are almost not long enough when using them to mount to the aquatic life mounts. Is there another screw I should have or need my radions are on about 2 threads of the the screws and taking a chance of them falling in the water. Please what do you do. Or did you have this issue. Not sure if this is why but my radion is a gen 2 pro

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a aquatic life t5hybrid to add to my radion xr30. And when I went to install the screws that are used to attach to the radions to the goose nest like mount are almost not long enough when using them to mount to the aquatic life mounts. Is there another screw I should have or need my radions are on about 2 threads of the the screws and taking a chance of them falling in the water. Please what do you do. Or did you have this issue. Not sure if this is why but my radion is a gen 2 pro
Take one of the existing screws to your local hardware store and match it up to a stainless steel screw that is longer than the original. I had to do the same thing with my hydra 26s :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back