• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquaticlife 48 Inch T5 LED Hybrid.

aquaregia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bundle includes the following items:
Aquaticlife 48 Inch T5/ LED Hybrid fixture (black) with mounting hardware
4 ATI 54 Watt T5 bulbs with approximately 50% life remaining: 3 blue, plus one actinic.
2 AI Hydra 52 non HD LED fixtures (all new LED pods approximately 4 years ago), white housing
AI "new controller" wireless to lights
2 AI power adapters
Total cost for all equipment = $650.
Everything needed to grow practically any type of coral and all in good condition!!
Shipping included to Eastern US. Additional $50 shipping west of Mississippi
Save $1,000.00 over purchasing all of these components new!!

AI hydra 52.jpg Aquatic life hybrid.jpg aquaticlife hybrid.jpg assembled fixture.jpg

OP
OP
A

aquaregia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you'd separate the hybrid fixture?
I would prefer to sell the components together rather than individually. I'm going to give it until next Monday, and if no one is interested in the whole package I'll give you first choice on the Aquaticlife fixture individually. Thanks for your interest!!

OP
OP
A

aquaregia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I promised to let you know by today if I was willing to sell the hybrid fixture individually. I could sell it to you for $225 shipped with the four bulbs

OP
OP
A

aquaregia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The AI Hydra52 fixtures have been sold separately but the Aquaticlife fixture is still available

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back