AquaticLife 72” T5 Fixture

Jason darrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a aquatic life 72” fixture and my day light bulbs will not shut off. I can push the button on the controller and it cycles threw. The fans turn on and off. Any help would be appreciated. I already tried replacing the controller with another one

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a aquatic life 72” fixture and my day light bulbs will not shut off. I can push the button on the controller and it cycles threw. The fans turn on and off. Any help would be appreciated. I already tried replacing the controller with another one

There’s a internal transformer that may have gone bad.
Call them and ask for technical help, tell them what it’s doing.

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...o-light-fixture-420038-replacement-parts.html

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
There is a relay box in the fixture that has 4 relays and one of them is likely stuck. The timer indicator is probably off but the channel stay ON. Let me know the serial number of the fixture and I can see if we have the part that you can replace. Or if the relay box would need to be returned so we can repair.

OP
OP
J

Jason darrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
323E5AC2-372F-4C88-8853-721D41C2CE36.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jason darrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a second fixture same model number. It was my first light before the one side a set of lights went out. Could that be the same problem on that one also ?

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
The relay box will control lamp positions 1 and 3 on the left and right side together and 2 and 4 on the left and right side together. If only one side of lamp positions 1 and 3 or 2 and 4, that could be a single ballast or a bad set of lamps.

The serial number above is on that I have the complete relay box for. They are $25.00 plus $6.99 shipping. I have replacement instructions that I can email you too.

Send me a PM with your contact details and I can get you back up and running.

rusty noble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the exact same light and none of my lights will even turn on... walked out the room and came back in there an nothing was on. I hit the reset button an nothing so I unplugged it and still nothing. on the button the 700 is lite up red and nothing else and wont do anything if I push other buttons. any help for me?

raceyday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The relay box will control lamp positions 1 and 3 on the left and right side together and 2 and 4 on the left and right side together. If only one side of lamp positions 1 and 3 or 2 and 4, that could be a single ballast or a bad set of lamps.

The serial number above is on that I have the complete relay box for. They are $25.00 plus $6.99 shipping. I have replacement instructions that I can email you too.

Send me a PM with your contact details and I can get you back up and running.
I'm having a similar problem and I can't find where to buy the part.

AquaticLifeProducts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
I'm having a similar problem and I can't find where to buy the part.
Unfortunately the parts are no longer available. It’s been 6 - 8 years since we sold the lights. There is a timer bypass option that can be done without purchasing anything. If you email [email protected] they can email the instructions.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%

Back