AquaticLife Hybrid T5 With sBar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefInskeep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an observation, serious kudos to Aquatic Life for getting on this & helping out. Very cool.

I’m more likely to buy from them now as a result. And, I think most reasonable folks would disregard the venting of old frustration here and focus on what they did to help the original thread starter out.

solo9t9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We did try to work with you but you would not give us the details needed to contact the reseller for your order. The reseller is a good company and we know they would have replaced the lamp damaged in shipping, as they had for other customers in the past, but you did not want that resolution 5 years ago. We even offered to contact them for you.
Hi I know it's a bit of a long shot but I am in need of these, I'm located in the UK. Is it possible to get a part number or description so I may be able to source it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Hi, we had these made specifically for some light fixture legs many years ago. Not sure you would be able to source the same part in the UK.

If you email me at [email protected] and provide your address I can see what it would cost to ship you a set of 4/5. We do not charge for the part.

solo9t9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we had these made specifically for some light fixture legs many years ago. Not sure you would be able to source the same part in the UK.

If you email me at [email protected] and provide your address I can see what it would cost to ship you a set of 4/5. We do not charge for the part.
Thank you ever so much,sorry for late reply.ill be in contact, thanks again for your time and consideration.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back