Aquaticlife xs-uv 14

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gordon Cashmore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I use Orbitz right now and they don’t have green either looking for more hour. Did you ever get trace files from Dave at aquatic life

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I use Orbitz right now and they don’t have green either looking for more hour. Did you ever get trace files from Dave at aquatic life

Yes, but just making the originals more gradual at the beginning and end and extending them works just fine. Picture more of a bell curve. That is my preference and both my friend and I do not have an issue growing most coral. We are not daily parameter checkers either. They are never at 100% and do well with coverage at least 8" off the water.

LUKES REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MaiReef, I'm thinking of buying the 46 inch AQUATIC LIFE EXPERT SERIES XS-UV AQUARIUM LIGHT FIXTURE today. I hoping for a light fixture that will support an sps coral reef tank. I need some inspiration to proceed. Are you a happy customer ??

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MaiReef, I'm thinking of buying the 46 inch AQUATIC LIFE EXPERT SERIES XS-UV AQUARIUM LIGHT FIXTURE today. I hoping for a light fixture that will support an sps coral reef tank. I need some inspiration to proceed. Are you a happy customer ??

Very happy Customer. However, there are lights that spread the par better like the Orpheck. There are hot spots, but there is with just about any LED. I love the look and the even shimmer. Coral seems to do well and will grow fine.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back