Aquatop Recife 48gal ? Good tank?

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

so I have seen this packaged assembled tank set at my lfs the last couple of times I’ve gone in. I’m thinking about upgrading from my current 29gal.
It’s a Aquatop Recife 48 gallon tank
The set is a 48 gal tank with a stand and built in 14 gal sump.
There’s a skimmer, heater, pump, and light(I’d definitely upgrade it)
Has anybody had one of these? What did you think?

thanks!

EF1CF318-5464-4B64-8922-5E0737EC9B2F.jpeg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking it up from Blue Sierra/Fish Gallery in Renton? If so I am sure they will take good care of you. Aquatop has been around the west coast for more than 10 years. Just imported from China like Red Sea and Water Box. Should be fine.

OP
OP
Afkomjorgen

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking it up from Blue Sierra/Fish Gallery in Renton? If so I am sure they will take good care of you. Aquatop has been around the west coast for more than 10 years. Just imported from China like Red Sea and Water Box. Should be fine.
Awesome! Actually The Fish Store in the Lake City neighborhood in Seattle. I love the place :)

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me know how this goes seems like a intresting package deal. would change out the heaters though and get a back up as well.

OP
OP
Afkomjorgen

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me know how this goes seems like a intresting package deal. would change out the heaters though and get a back up as well.
Some of the equipment from my 29 will get moved over. I have 3 total extra heaters. Most of them are a little underpowered but I have one that was gifted to me for a 55 gal

Back