• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatop Recife ECO 40g AIO tank and stand

cmross13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is a couple months old and was used exclusively for quarantine duty. MUCH higher quality than I would ever expect from Aquatop. Nice thick glass, nice cabinet with shelf. Only reason for sale is I was never crazy about the zebra cabinet and found a deal on a Red Sea Reefer 170 to replace it.
Includes tank, stand, return pump, acrylic media basket that holds Red Sea 2” socks(2 included), filter floss(brand new bag of marineland included), as well as a custom mesh top with feeding portal, stock lighting(that won’t work with the top), and stock 4 basket media/filter system

Asking $650obo, and for the right price, can make it ready to run with Hydra 26HD, Hydor or Ecotech wavemaker, Cobalt or Aquatop Ti heater, 30ish lb of clean Carobsea Special Grade sand, Red Sea Salt Mix, etc etc etc.

Pick up only, for obvious reasons.

A223F625-5384-4BB1-8486-F44BD05C2C65.jpeg 8226AACC-FE89-4FED-BE24-43231259F348.jpeg

OP
OP
cmross13

cmross13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, forgot it also includes skimmer.

price drop $600obo with stock stuff plus media basket, $800obo ready to run with Hydra 26HD, Hydor 600gph wave, Cobalt Neo-therm heater, mesh top, and clean sand.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back