• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatrance 3000 Skimmer pump

Fábio Cruz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im looking for a Aquatrance 3000 Skimmer pump to help a friend of mine replace your old OTP pump. If you have to sell please let me know. Thx

Hilltopreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im looking for a Aquatrance 3000 Skimmer pump to help a friend of mine replace your old OTP pump. If you have to sell please let me know. Thx
I hope it’s not for the Reef octopus 200int skimmer as the aquatrance 3000 pump is underpowered for the skimmer. I’m looking for a replacement for it on my like new 200int skimmer. I’ve e-mailed coralvue asking for suggestions for the replacement pump. Maybe a variouS dc pump.

Hilltopreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it’s not for the Reef octopus 200int skimmer as the aquatrance 3000 pump is underpowered for the skimmer. I’m looking for a replacement for it on my like new 200int skimmer. I’ve e-mailed coralvue asking for suggestions for the replacement pump. Maybe a variouS dc pump.
Coralvue says I should replace the impeller on my skimmer that’s not been producing much skimmate since brand new 11 months ago. Not exactly the answer I was looking for. The pump works fine it’s just underpowered for the skimmer and they know it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back