Aquavitro Sentia Dosing Pump Hands-On and Teardown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been over a year and a half since Seachem first introduced their new dosing pump system and after a healthy wait we’ve finally gotten our hands on the Aquavitro Sentia. This new dosing pump has an interesting design which performs all the major functions we come to expect from smart dosing system but with…
Source

Continue reading...

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been using Salinity for years quality products I'm super excited for my LFS to stock this

SaltyyH2o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one today plugged it In and nothing… no lights come on just nothing. Tried other outlets on the whim that was the issue still almost seems the power source is bad? Any ideas?

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one today plugged it In and nothing… no lights come on just nothing. Tried other outlets on the whim that was the issue still almost seems the power source is bad? Any ideas?

you should reach out to seachem customer service. They are responsive.

I’ve been using this product and love it

Mattben1779

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one today. Got it set up and all of a sudden lost power. Did the same as you without success. Did you ever find a solution?

takumaui

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to chime in that I bought the primary/secondary sentia dosers about 2 months ago and haven't had any problems at all. Amazing with wifi, to make changes with your cell app.

Back