• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqueon 40g Breeder Fish Room Setup (Twelve Tanks Plus Racks and Polycarbonate Lids)

Item Price
(12) Aqueon 40b with polycarbonate tops $500: Gorilla 60" stands (4) $800: package deal tanks, tops and stands $1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

GARRIGA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dismantled my fish room a few years back and finally getting around to selling everything. First up are (12) 40B painted on the bottom and sides white with stacking oriented book end style. Complete turn key setup. Includes four Gorilla 60" racks that stacked in pairs allows all twelve to be placed with room above for another six or other equipment. Can split into two section with each representing two racks and six tanks. Tanks come with 10mm polycarbonate tops to reduce evaporation which allowed me to go two weeks without having to top off.

Half the tanks are new and unused. All in great shape. Great setup to breed 24 pairs of clowns by placing a divider in the middle or perhaps just providing more space. This tanks can be drilled.

Located in South Florida. Items must be picked up at my location.

IMG_3435.PNG IMG_5894.JPG IMG_5918.JPG IMG_5919.JPG IMG_6138.JPG IMG_6137.JPG IMG_7317.PNG

Last edited:
OP
OP
GARRIGA

GARRIGA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last weekend. Sending them to the Salvation Army next week.

Petco dollar gallon sale is now $56 plus tax. Do the math. Doesn’t get cheaper than this with acrylic lids.

Final sale price. $400. 12 40 Breeder plus acrylic lids. Stands not included. Lids alone cost me that.

No low ball offers. Price is final. Trying to help others out.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back