ARC 14 Year Anniversary 30% OFF Aftersale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
300 pages!!!

did it.gif

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question. I usually only buy corals from shops or people and this is my first experience buying online snd I bought a bunch. Will I need to put my AI prime HD (running saxbys) on acclimate when I put the new corals in my tank for the first 2-4 weeks?

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question. I usually only buy corals from shops or people and this is my first experience buying online snd I bought a bunch. Will I need to put my AI prime HD (running saxbys) on acclimate when I put the new corals in my tank for the first 2-4 weeks?
It is the same thing as buying coral from a store and online. Here it is just a store that is far away. First thing first dip your corals and put them low and start bringing them up slowly to higher par. I usually leave them in the sand bed or my rack

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you want to be safe you can use acclimation mode. But if you keep the new corals on the bottom the first week or two you should be fine.

tsbaskets777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tammy S.... check your email and shopify account... your gift certificate for $500 has been sent to your account! Congrats! Go Shopping!!!!
Thank you, I was surprised when I checked my email this morning. I never win anything & thought what scam is someone pulling on me, almost deleted the email. Thank you this was fun.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back