ARC 14 Year Anniversary 30% OFF Aftersale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DVal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...walk of shame time! Lol
I got a little carried away on this one

401F58A7-E748-4E10-97A5-07EA6AEF6AFB.jpeg
35189533-2557-4DB8-BCCC-3E4C7F1A5501.jpeg 11E8C98B-82B6-449E-B20C-81C6B762F51E.jpeg 5A866DF2-E400-479B-9E02-B7817CECF2C0.jpeg 59D83C3C-58B8-4567-995B-5E9BEB6DBDB3.jpeg BB6C9F1E-D1B0-441C-9B62-48DA4664C4BC.jpeg 47FA5368-58E8-4B98-BA0B-897BFCF505AB.jpeg

Can I get a refund since I didn’t get all my $5 frags? Lol
Nice haul!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up picking up 16 frags with this being my first live sale. I actually wasn't going to participate but I quickly got a $5 frag and then once I was committed to paying for shipping I figured I might as well get more. Ironically the shipping was the most expensive single thing that I purchased.

Thanks again ARC for a great sale. Can't wait for your next one.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up picking up 16 frags with this being my first live sale. I actually wasn't going to participate but I quickly got a $5 frag and then once I was committed to paying for shipping I figured I might as well get more. Ironically the shipping was the most expensive single thing that I purchased.

Thanks again ARC for a great sale. Can't wait for your next one.

Your welcome. We had 236 $5.00 frags in this sale. And I'm glad they got spread around.

Now back to sorting all the orders going out this week!

Thanks again everyone!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update!

We are hard at work getting all of the orders sorted and ready for shipping. If you would like to add any corals from the after sale to your order, we ask that you try to get them in before 8 pm ET the night before your scheduled ship-out day (day before your delivery day). We will do our best to include any made after that point, but cannot make any guarantees.

If you think you placed any of your orders under multiple email addresses, please let us know so we can ensure they all make it into your box.

We have a huge number of emails and PMs that we are making our way through, so please be patient as we are trying to get to them all as quickly as possible.

Local pickups start on Thursday 4/1. We will be closing the Retail store Tuesday and Wednesday to ship out.

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome. We had 236 $5.00 frags in this sale. And I'm glad they got spread around.

Now back to sorting all the orders going out this week!

Thanks again everyone!
You guys did an amazing job with the $5 corals and so many more that were very affordable! This was one of the best live sales ever :)

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a free torch added to my order to compensate for the carpel tunnel I’m now experiencing from refreshing? If I’m counting right I think I ended up with 36 frags. Talk about impulse buying..

Seriously though really enjoyed my first live sale and definitely look forward to more.

PS @CodyBot another from H-Town here as well.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys.
The first round of shipping went out today. If you purchased a shipping module for Wednesday 3/31 delivery, your order shipped. Check your emails for tracking information. Sometimes it goes to the spam folders so check there as well. Send us a message here or email at [email protected] if you did not get a tracking email.
The packages were shipped FedEx Priority overnight but FedEx does not guarantee 10:30AM arrival anymore. So expect them to arrive sometime between 9AM and 3PM.

If by any chance you get a dead coral, please send us an email with a photo of the coral and we will take care of it for you. Or if you have any issues at all please email us. We hope you enjoy your new corals!

A side note:
The Parameters of SPS system that houses the Acropora as of 3/29
Salinity 1.026
Alk 7.8 DKH
Calcium 470ppm
Magnesium 1380ppm
Phosphates .04 ppm
Nitrates 2 ppm

The tank has 2 Gen 5 Radion Pro XR-30 LEDs and two 54watt T5 ATI Blue Plus bulbs.
The par throughout the day ranges from 250-600.

Last edited:

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to FedEx tracking, mine are still sitting in Newark NJ. Hopefully it just hasn't updated tracking info and they will deliver soon. Eta changed from today by noon to today by end of day. Shipping into CT so not too far off a ride. Fingers crossed on the FedEx lottery. Lol

Mav88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to FedEx tracking, mine are still sitting in Newark NJ. Hopefully it just hasn't updated tracking info and they will deliver soon. Eta changed from today by noon to today by end of day. Shipping into CT so not too far off a ride. Fingers crossed on the FedEx lottery. Lol
Mine shipped to Indianapolis and I’m in Virginia. Also updated to end of day.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately FedEx has had some massive delays and many of the packages we shipped yesterday are still held up. We are hearing that they will not be delivered until tomorrow.

Our shipper is suggesting we do not ship any more packages out today. So unfortunately we had to make the tough call of holding all orders. Most of them were boxed up and ready to ship. We really apologize for this but we would rather the animals arrive safely.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately FedEx has had some massive delays and many of the packages we shipped yesterday are still held up. We are hearing that they will not be delivered until tomorrow.

Our shipper is suggesting we do not ship any more packages out today. So unfortunately we had to make the tough call of holding all orders. Most of them were boxed up and ready to ship. We really apologize for this but we would rather the animals arrive safely.
So I am assuming this will effect anyone scheduled to receive the shipment tomorrow? I've taken the day off from work and just want to see if I need to change it to a different day?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back