ARC 14 Year Anniversary 30% OFF Aftersale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of these boxes are packed already and it was a tough call to make to put them all back in their tanks

549A5A30-35BD-4863-9D1F-22D858ED2F2C.jpeg

3A61E324-15C8-4B8E-8C58-26CA20966646.jpeg

we are calling and messaging everyone to make arrangements to reschedule your orders.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am assuming this will effect anyone scheduled to receive the shipment tomorrow? I've taken the day off from work and just want to see if I need to change it to a different day?

Yes, we are going to hold off on all orders. The risk of getting jammed up at the hubs are too great to take.
Really sorry about this as we know many people take the days off or shuffle their schedule around.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we are going to hold off on all orders. The risk of getting jammed up at the hubs are too great to take.
Really sorry about this as we know many people take the days off or shuffle their schedule around.
Not a big deal just wanted to make sure before I go in to work tomorrow. Thanks for letting everyone know. I'd rather get my order safely than quickly. I was a little worried because it's supposed to get cold the next few days anyway. This is the first order I've ever had shipped so I probably worry more than I should.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safe to assume that if my package is showing that it hasn't moved since arriving in Newark last night around midnight that it will not be arriving today?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a big deal just wanted to make sure before I go in to work tomorrow. Thanks for letting everyone know. I'd rather get my order safely than quickly. I was a little worried because it's supposed to get cold the next few days anyway. This is the first order I've ever had shipped so I probably worry more than I should.
Up until today we’ve had great success shipping in 2021. Every box made it to its destination the next day. Some were delayed a few hours. But today we have people that will not get the boxes we shipped until tomorrow. In the past when this has happened, depending on the type of coral, there could be losses. SPS take it the hardest. Zoas can handle the extra day usually not problem. But if the box gets too hot or cold we could have an issue as well.
We will continue to contact people. If anyone on here wants their order to ship regardless please call the retail store at 716-565-0700 or send us a message soon. We will start putting the corals back in the tanks in an hour or so.

Thanks

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Safe to assume that if my package is showing that it hasn't moved since arriving in Newark last night around midnight that it will not be arriving today?
What are the last 4 numbers of your tracking number? We have heard back about one order in Newark that it’s about to ship to its destination sort facility but will not be delivered until tomorrow.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the last 4 numbers of your tracking number? We have heard back about one order in Newark that it’s about to ship to its destination sort facility but will not be delivered until tomorrow.
I actually have 2 tracking numbers. 1188 and 1692. 1692 says arrived in Newark, 1188 only states picked up.

SaltyDadDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my package today! All Corals were alive and well! me and the wife couldn't be happier! Thanks again @A Reef Creation , we will be ordering again soon... gotta figure out how much room we have left lol

Edit: mine made it all the way to GA. It did update at noon that it would be delivered by end of the day and ended up showing up at 1:15 pm

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have 2 tracking numbers. 1188 and 1692. 1692 says arrived in Newark, 1188 only states picked up.

I ran over to the FedEx hub where we dropped them off last night to see if I could pick it up. But in their system the package says it’s in New Jersey.
sorry about that. If it was still in Buffalo I would of grabbed it.
now to head back to my shop and help the guys finish opening up 300 corals. I’m getting a taste of what you guys do to open the orders. Be careful pulling the frags off the plastic cups. And if you cut the Acro bags open with scissors, expect to get a little wet.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brutal. Sorry this happened. I'm scheduled for Monday ship, Tues delivery. If you guys are still in the weeds feel free to kick me back to later in the week or the following week even.

SaltyDadDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran over to the FedEx hub where we dropped them off last night to see if I could pick it up. But in their system the package says it’s in New Jersey.
sorry about that. If it was still in Buffalo I would of grabbed it.
now to head back to my shop and help the guys finish opening up 300 corals. I’m getting a taste of what you guys do to open the orders. Be careful pulling the frags off the plastic cups. And if you cut the Acro bags open with scissors, expect to get a little wet.
man, i can say this, the packing job was top notch.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brutal. Sorry this happened. I'm scheduled for Monday ship, Tues delivery. If you guys are still in the weeds feel free to kick me back to later in the week or the following week even.

we will be following how FedEx performs the rest of this week and then re-evaluate shipping on Monday after Easter.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never mind. Found the email in the spam folder. Until next week then...

we started calling everyone but that wasn’t working well. Especially when your dialing the wrong numbers. So we started to send out emails to try to get the word out.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys bought all the corals. There’s nothing left. We need to kick our coral feeding regiments up to get these guys to grow faster before the next sale :)
That's not completely true there are still a few left on the website. I actually may use this delay to pick up an extra one that I was trying to decide on.

Also, just wanted to say I can't wait for the next live sale. I'm sure it varies but roughly how often do you do them?

Back