ARC 14 Year Anniversary 30% OFF Aftersale is now live!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been emailing for updates as well. Starting to think of this quote more and more.

“When eagles are silent, parrots begin to chatter.”​

― Winston Churchill

atlantean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received one email throughout this whole thing. I called earlier this week and rescheduled it to be shipped out last Wednesday. No package, no shipment notification, and no communication from them.

I'm sympathetic for the shipping disaster, but I don't understand why customers have to be left in the dark.

Last edited:

BaseballRuyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't received one email throughout this whole thing. I called earlier this week and rescheduled it to be shipped out last Wednesday. No package, no shipment notification, and no communication from them.

I'm sympathetic for the shipping disaster, but I don't understand why customers have to be left in the dark.
I’m just looking for an update. Cuz my availability to receive an shipment like this is so minimal I just wanna know what’s going on so I can arrange it properly

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
don’t worry, randy and the folks at arc are good people....

things will sort themselves out.

i’ve pushed my shipping back to the 20th,
just to see if the carriers have their **** together by then before sending out.
i suggest you all do the same.

anyway, everything will work out

BaseballRuyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don’t worry, randy and the folks at arc are good people....

things will sort themselves out.

i’ve pushed my shipping back to the 20th,
just to see if the carriers have their **** together by then before sending out.
i suggest you all do the same.

anyway, everything will work out
I have faith in them. I’m not saying that. I emailed them and just hadn’t heard back. That’s all

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are shipments going out?

Hi Guys,
We are shipping out Monday,Tuesday, and Wedneday this week. The emails through Shopify have not been getting through to everyone, so we apologize to anyone left in the dark. The shipping has been ruff for the this sale but the packages that went out this past week arrived on time so we are looking good this week. I've got about 25 people we've spoken to either through email, phone, text, Facebook, instagram, and Reef2Reef with confirmed dates for this coming week.
I've got to get to the emails and messages in the last 24 hours still. We had a power outage at the store and if it wasn't for the failed check valve in one system, it would not of been such a mess to cleanup.
If you have not spoken with us about a new shipping date you can email me at [email protected] or PM me here, or Text me at 716-207-0087 so we can get you on the schedule to get your order.

In the past these sales went so much smoother. One or two days of bad shipping throws the whole thing off.

Again my apologies to everyone waiting for their orders. Hopefully we have smooth sailing this week.

Thanks

RandyO

Heading off to respond to all the emails and pms but wanted to get this out first.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have faith in them. I’m not saying that. I emailed them and just hadn’t heard back. That’s all
I hadn't received any emails either, but I just started a conversation with them on here to arrange shipping and they replied almost immediately.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We shipped out 30 orders Monday 4/12. We got to just about everyone that requested Monday ship out. If your package gets delayed don’t call FedEx. Send us a message here, email at [email protected] or text me at 716-207-0087
You should of received tracking info emailed. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
In the event that you receive a DOA coral, please email us or text photos within 2 hours of receiving the box.
please be careful with coral dips. Smooth skinned SPS can get burned easily with CoralRX and Revive. We prefer Bayer as a coral dip but extra care should be taken with it with plenty of rinses.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and above all else, Enjoy your new Corals!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smooth shipping for me. My package arrived at the sort facility in MN early this morning and is on track to be delivered by noon today. Thanks Randy and the ARC team!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything went well with my order. It was shipped yesterday and arrived today before 11am. The corals are now in the tank and everything is starting to open up after being acclimated and dipped in bayer. I've never had corals shipped before but I assume it's a good sign when the zoas in the containers are open and happy.

I now have a new appreciation how much work it must have been for @A Reef Creation to unpack all of the corals when they decided not to ship 2 weeks ago. I swear some of my corals were quadruple bagged.

I can't wait for your next live sale. I will definitely be participating in it as well.

Last edited:

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got shipping notification Tuesday night. At front door before 10am. And into the tank. worth the wait.
thumbnail_IMG_1994.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1995.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Just another update.
Today was the last big shipping day for us.
160 boxes of coral were shipped over the last 15 days. We have 4-5 more orders of people that we hope to get out next week. If you have not heard from us about rescheduling your order to go out send me an email at [email protected], PM us here, or Text me at 716-207-0087 and I can help you.
If your box went out today check your email and spam folders for the FedEx tracking. If it gets stuck in Indy or Memphis, don’t call FedEx, contact us and we will get on it for you.
In the event of a DOA Coral, please send us a photo 1 hour after delivery before you coral dip.
Careful with CoralRX and Revive on Acros. Especially on smooth skinned Acropora.
I want to thank everyone again for participating in our Livesale and for how well you handled the shipping Delays.
For those that we spoke to about replacements, we will be in touch soon.

86ECAA31-64B0-487B-B344-6285C1CC15B9.jpeg

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Recieved my shipment today, Randy and the ARC crew are top notch. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to making these sales happen and all the time spent on carefully packaging all these corals. I cannot wait for the next sale!
871FF897-E274-4A55-BAAC-E1D2A64AC556.jpeg
44DB103C-F798-4DFD-8615-CF0FBB956B8C.jpeg

SaltyDadDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these reviews make me happy that everything is working out after the crappy shipping. I’m ready to spend my gift card now . Just bought a 75 gal waterbox this past weekend..... need to fill it. On that note, I did score 2head Aussie gold
And a nice 2head Indo gold plus a few other torches in the buy! Now I need another scoly!

straightjiggy10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only started with one polyp of it so it's never been allowed to get very big before we cut it. It's a very unique colored Bower and has grown very well for us. The frag in the photo set above is actually part of the original polyp we started with.

Here's a few that we sold in the last year to give you an idea of what it looks like.

BF-066_1024x1024@2x.jpg

BF-067_1024x1024@2x.jpg

DEC-471_1024x1024@2x.jpg

These 3 were sold throughout 2020 and will not be in this current Livesale.
@Sea_Monkey

Back