AFTER SALE 30% OFF | ARC 16YR ANNIVERSARY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES_BY_CODY_BOT_LONG_BANNER.gif

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

No anniversay would be complete without some cake! For this game, my wife will try five cupcakes and rank them from first to last based off taste. Guess which order she will rank them in from first to last. For each correct rank guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this (Left is first, right is last):

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

No anniversay would be complete without some cake! For this game, my wife will try five cupcakes and rank them from first to last based off taste. Guess which order she will rank them in from first to last. For each correct rank guess, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

JFinlay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I live 7 miles away from this place and didn’t know it exists until now, time to change that!
Oh dang! You're in for a treat! I'm so jealous that they're just down the road from you. I've known @A Reef Creation for years but I live in Houston and have never been able to go see their shop. I would love to see it!

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

Mailman17013

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NEW GAME
CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back