ARC Aftersale is now live increased to 30% OFF Entire Website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it folks. I want to thank Gregg and Sharath from Coral Websites for doing putting this sale on for us. We could not do it without them. And a thank you to Cody for running the games for us.

And lastly thank you to you guys, the customers. We really appreciate your business.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it folks. I want to thank Gregg and Sharath from Coral Websites for doing putting this sale on for us. We could not do it without them. And a thank you to Cody for running the games for us.

And lastly thank you to you guys, the customers. We really appreciate your business.
Thank you guys!! It was awesome. :)

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

A lot of people in this hobby have a "gotta catch em all" mentality when it comes to corals. However, today we are hunting Pokemon! Specifically, we are looking for Meowth. Why him? He's the one that has the $100 Gift Card! Over the next 45 minutes, Pokemon icons will be posted with the corals. After Meowth is posted, the 16th comment that says "ARC is bringing heat" wins a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

HERE IS THE ICON THAT YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR:

WINNER.jpg
"ARC is bringing heat"

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait until my wife see's the new coral we got today.
"ARC is bringing heat" Wednesday!

:)

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Frags, Princess Peach, ASD Rainbow Milli, and 3 others I already forgot. I was out during the sale but was scrolling through looking and binge shopping to show my support for the community.

Sale GIF by memecandy
The tank is currently being reincarnated after an AEFW invasion that soured my enthusiasm. I was thinking about draining it for good but decided I couldn't fool myself into not having a tank with an artificial reef and think I wouldn't miss it after it was gone.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry I couldn't join. Really looking forward to seeing you at RAP NY. Hopefully, nobody called the gaming commission this time or will in NY.
And we would have gotten away with it we’re it not for that pesky gaming commission!

3E7FE6F5-2707-43E7-BFE9-CBB493FCB69D.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
5 Frags, Princess Peach, ASD Rainbow Milli, and 3 others I already forgot. I was out during the sale but was scrolling through looking and binge shopping to show my support for the community.

Sale GIF by memecandy
The tank is currently being reincarnated after an AEFW invasion that soured my enthusiasm. I was thinking about draining it for good but decided I couldn't fool myself into not having a tank with an artificial reef and think I wouldn't miss it after it was gone.
I’ve fought AEFW in my sps system for two years. I 100% understand your sentiment. I haven’t seen signs of them for a while though. I hope the manual egg removal finally paid off.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are lots of corals on site at 20% OFF. You can add to your paid shipping box up to midnight the night before it ships out.

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 12.13.10 PM.png

AFTER sale 1200x300.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are packing out the orders with delivery dates of Wednesday June 9th. If you are trying to contact us we will not respond until after 9PM EST tonight. If you have an emergency and don't want your order to fly please call the retail at 716-565--0700

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are packing out the orders with delivery dates of Wednesday June 9th. If you are trying to contact us we will not respond until after 9PM EST tonight. If you have an emergency and don't want your order to fly please call the retail at 716-565--0700
It seems my corals are stuck in Tennessee. I don't think I will get mine today the way it's looking :(

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems my corals are stuck in Tennessee. I don't think I will get mine today the way it's looking :(
Update I believe it will make it because they have just got to ga. They had me worried because it showed it was still in Tennessee this morning. And no updates so I'm good togo sorry for the scare :) :)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your coral arrive DOA please email photos with the coral and the bag tag viewable. If your dipping Acropora, please be careful with Revive and CoralRX as they can burn thin skinned corals.

We are packing up day two orders for Thursday delivery now. Check your emails later today for tracking info. They tend to find their way into Junk folders so check there also.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Back