ARC Angry Birds Acro making a comeback! One frag available in this weekends live sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We lost our mother ARC Angry Birds a couple years ago when we moved our retail store to the new location. But we were lucky enough to get a tiny piece back from a local reefer. And after cutting a couple back up frags we finally have one frag available for purchase. The frag will be added to the livesale in the TCKCorals forum this coming weekend. You can check the sale out Here.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/t...saturday-and-sunday-11th-12th-3pm-est.678441/

Here is a photo of our Mother
IMG_1041.jpg

Here is the frag to be included in the Livesale
IMG_1313.jpg

Fugepower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is one sweet locking piece there wish my tank was mature enough to have it hopefully next time you guys frag I can get 1 from you

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that is one sweet locking piece there wish my tank was mature enough to have it hopefully next time you guys frag I can get 1 from you

Thanks. This was one of our signature pieces a few years ago. I'm just very thankful we were able to get a piece back.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back