ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

I think its worth it
At that no doubt!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that is actually kinda a dang good point. Didn’t think about that
Exactly, congrats to the winner. I wish there was way for raffles to be more fair because 2 people can spend the same exact amount of money and the other buy 40 $20 corals while I buy 4 $200 corals for example each =$800.

RedTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly, congrats to the winner. I wish there was way for raffles to be more fair because 2 people can spend the same exact amount of money and the other buy 40 $20 corals while I buy 4 $200 corals for example each =$800.
yeah maybe dollars spent should of been the entries?

_ohhlalaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Why not do it the way WWC does and just put everyones name the amount of times they bought something and use a random picker? Weird to me...
Then that means the richest person would win.. they would just buy everything out because they can do that.. how is that fair?
giphy.gif

Treefiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s the same exact thing.

It's not. Example

I go to walmart and buy 18 packs of pencils, and get 18 entries with the serial number of each specific pencil
You go to walmart and buy 18 tvs , and get 18 entries with the serial number of each specific tv

I win the raffle based on the fact that I bought 18, $1 items that you were never even considering buying, eliminating you from the raffle already.

Instead of us both getting 18 entries that are equal (our names) and that being drawn. Neither of us were eliminated because we bought a different item.

_ohhlalaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite at the moment. My favorite has been changing every other minute though.

hellboyz.PNG
hellboyzz.PNG

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not. Example

I go to walmart and buy 18 packs of pencils, and get 18 entries with the serial number of each specific pencil
You go to walmart and buy 18 tvs , and get 18 entries with the serial number of each specific tv

I win the raffle based on the fact that I bought 18, $1 items that you were never even considering buying, eliminating you from the raffle already.

Instead of us both getting 18 entries that are equal (our names) and that being drawn. Neither of us were eliminated because we bought a different item.
The Zoa (cheap coral) never mattered until the number generator picked the number. Could of been the rainbow splice number just as easy.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back