ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With over 100 frags priced at $5.00, it only takes one to possibly win this Grand Prize Holy Grail
Torch.
AUG-1305.jpg

And one of the $5.00 frags will be a nice Hellfire Torch!
Well now you got me. Hook, line, and sinker. See you guys this weekend lol

Robert Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ARC will be holding a 2 day livesale here on Reef2Reef Saturday August 1st and Sunday August 2nd from 1PM- 11PM EDT each day. We will post about 700 corals per day livesale style with 1-2 pieces every 2 minutes. Posted photos will have a link to purchase the coral on the AREEFCREATION.COM website. We will also have games with great prizes each day. Our Grand Prize giveaway will be a Holy Grail Torch. Each coral purchased during the sale gets you one entry in the drawing.

ARC-LiveSale-2-1024x1024.jpg

Rules:
1. You must create an account on our website to place a order.

2. We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

4. Shipping is $35, unlimited items, Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.

5. No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.

Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.

6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED DELIVERY DAY:
WEDNESDAY 8/5 or THURSDAY 8/6.
No Friday deliveries at this time.
Shipping modules for the following week will also be available.

7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. (Except shipping module)

8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE.

Giveaway and games details in the next post.

ARC-LiveSale-2-700x200.jpg

I see no rule for how many $5 frags someone can purchase, is it the same rule as other lives sales where the max is 2 $5 frags and you have to purchase a regular frag for each $5 frag bought?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My gosh your corals are amazing!

ARC_Devon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you keep them in stock? I can't join you for this sale but I'm crazy for diaseris plates :p
We cut a fairly significant number for this sale, so our mother colonies need a little while to grow back before we are able to frag them again. We definitely will have more frags for sale in the future though.

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We cut a fairly significant number for this sale, so our mother colonies need a little while to grow back before we are able to frag them again. We definitely will have more frags for sale in the future though.
Perfectly understandable- I'll be checking your site in the near future!

Robert Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no limit to how many 5.00 frags you can buy or requirements to purchase other corals. With almost 10% of the sale being $5.00 frags and a bunch more at $8.00 we decided not to have a limit.

Is there a way for me to save my bank card on your website so when the live sale starts I can just click the coral and checkout? I have made an account but can't find a way to save my card.

ARC_Devon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way for me to save my bank card on your website so when the live sale starts I can just click the coral and checkout? I have made an account but can't find a way to save my card.

If you purchase a shipping module ahead of the sale, you will be able to save your payment information.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES!

Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will be running games for this live sale, and frankly, I just can't wait until tomorrow!

Let's get started with our first of many games to come that will include prizes such as free shipping, gift cards, and a grand prize of an OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! For every coral you purchase, you will receive one entry into the raffle at the end of the live sale for this gorgeous coral!
image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

This game is simple. Guess how many bites my Yellow Tang takes of the algae tab over the course of one minute and win a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

The person that guesses the closest without going over wins. Should multiple people guess the exact number, the first person to post the winning guess will win the prize. The winner will be announced at the start of the live sale tomorrow.

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back