ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost time!!!!!
giphy.gif

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAMES!

Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will be running games for this live sale, and frankly, I just can't wait until tomorrow!

Let's get started with our first of many games to come that will include prizes such as free shipping, gift cards, and a grand prize of an OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! For every coral you purchase, you will receive one entry into the raffle at the end of the live sale for this gorgeous coral!
image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

This game is simple. Guess how many bites my Yellow Tang takes of the algae tab over the course of one minute and win a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

The person that guesses the closest without going over wins. Should multiple people guess the exact number, the first person to post the winning guess will win the prize. The winner will be announced at the start of the live sale tomorrow.

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

GAMES!

Hello, everyone! Cody here. I will be running games for this live sale, and frankly, I just can't wait until tomorrow!

Let's get started with our first of many games to come that will include prizes such as free shipping, gift cards, and a grand prize of an OG HOLY GRAIL TORCH!!! For every coral you purchase, you will receive one entry into the raffle at the end of the live sale for this gorgeous coral!
image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

This game is simple. Guess how many bites my Yellow Tang takes of the algae tab over the course of one minute and win a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

The person that guesses the closest without going over wins. Should multiple people guess the exact number, the first person to post the winning guess will win the prize. The winner will be announced at the start of the live sale tomorrow.

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

67 bites

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR GUESSES IN
AND BUCKLE UP FOR AN AMAZING WEEKEND!

image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GAME REMINDER

image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

28 bites

SDReefGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER

image0.jpeg

FIRST GAME
HOW MANY BITES?

ONE GUESS PER PERSON

Good luck!!!

50 bites

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back