ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have a pic of the prince acro colony? I got a frag from a previous livesale its just bright green! ANy help much appreciated.

This is an old pic. Prince is in the bottom left corner. It will go more green while it's encrusting and in lower light. Was getting blasted here next to that Neon Green Humilis.
IMG_7148.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES

Alright, folks, that's the end of games for tonight. I'm going to let this current one run until the start of the live sale tomorrow at noon (central time zone). It's been a blast, as always, and I look forward to hanging out with y'all tomorrow. We have plenty more beautiful corals to come, plenty more prizes, and plenty more fun to come!

CURRENT GAME
REX THE CRAB RACE

“Now Rex he was a Texan out of New Orleans and he travelled with the carnival shows. He run bumber cars, smoked cheap cigars….”

Let’s see if Rex can rally through this track and pick a winner! The person that guesses closest to his finish time without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! The finish time will be rounded to the nearest second and answers should be posted as minutes and seconds (for instance, 3:43) Should multiple people guess the correct time, the person that posted their guess first wins. One guess per person.

Back