ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m kind of disappointed on the pricing? Sake? My local shop has the same or better starting at 10.00 and no shipping. Just my thought when you say sale. I’d get some steals
Live sales definitely aren’t for everyone. That’s for sure! But I absolutely got some absolute steals today! And missed out on some super steals as well!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
REX THE CRAB RACE

“Now Rex he was a Texan out of New Orleans and he travelled with the carnival shows. He run bumber cars, smoked cheap cigars….”

Let’s see if Rex can rally through this track and pick a winner! The person that guesses closest to his finish time without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!! The finish time will be rounded to the nearest second and answers should be posted as minutes and seconds (for instance, 3:43) Should multiple people guess the correct time, the person that posted their guess first wins. One guess per person.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! I have about 4 hours to be productive until I venture down the rabbit hole once more. Aka try to build up enough goodwill with the wife so I can disappear for the entire day again...

Back