ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's TCK King! Yay! Thank you!
Look like this?
Livesale-APR-571_1024x1024@2x.jpg

californiarob

Reef lover with a pirate smiLe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok my fault but my Apple pay and my Paypal uses 2 different addresses, but your system changed how I could pay twice, I did send you messages through your website but I received a message today that you noticed 2 addresses and cancelled my shipment..... as a business owner I understand your issue but again I sent messages through your system and it went unheard, you can cancel my order, good luck on the next sale

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok my fault but my Apple pay and my Paypal uses 2 different addresses, but your system changed how I could pay twice, I did send you messages through your website but I received a message today that you noticed 2 addresses and cancelled my shipment..... as a business owner I understand your issue but again I sent messages through your system and it went unheard, you can cancel my order, good luck on the next sale
Hi Robert. I Just sent you an email.

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks so fluffy this morning! Had feeder tentacles out last night and splashed it with some Reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, seemed to love it.

IMG_1912.JPG
It'll grow heads fast with you feeding it. What lights are you running? I can't get good pictures under my radions... miss my MH/T5 so much (but don't miss the heat or energy bill).

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'll grow heads fast with you feeding it. What lights are you running? I can't get good pictures under my radions... miss my MH/T5 so much (but don't miss the heat or energy bill).
Running just a hydra 26 over my lagoon! Running a WWC AB+ preset with some personal tweaks!

Used a macro lense on my phone to get in a little closer on the little buggers!

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation just got my shipment this morning. Everything is in the tank and already look normal, seem very healthy. I gotta say though your packaging was great. I got three packages, one was from WWC, my LFS, and then your package. Yours was by far the best one. Dipped the coral and had no pest at all come off of them only found a few hitchhikers but they were just little brittle star fish so they went in the tank. Thanks and will definitely do business with you guys again. Oh and also your frag sizes were larger than WWC which is another plus.

californiarob

Reef lover with a pirate smiLe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having problems getting their order, I registered on their website before the sale, bought the shipping for WEDS, bought frags during the sale but noticed the dollar amount was charged to my Apple Pay but only 2 items were showing on the website account page, I stopped buying and used my PayPal to purchase and see the charge but still no updated cart, I messaged this in this thread and on their website but no response, Tuesday i get an email from them stating they could not mail out due to address issue which I had put in my message to them, I received a long email this morning which I replied asking to see what I had purchased as I can see the charges but nothing on the frags I actually paid for, as you can see I posted in this thread about cancelling and even emailed them this morning , and still no response, I have a couple of R2R accounts and buy all the time and decided to on this account and never had an issue like this..... anyone else have similar with this company

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone else having problems getting their order, I registered on their website before the sale, bought the shipping for WEDS, bought frags during the sale but noticed the dollar amount was charged to my Apple Pay but only 2 items were showing on the website account page, I stopped buying and used my PayPal to purchase and see the charge but still no updated cart, I messaged this in this thread and on their website but no response, Tuesday i get an email from them stating they could not mail out due to address issue which I had put in my message to them, I received a long email this morning which I replied asking to see what I had purchased as I can see the charges but nothing on the frags I actually paid for, as you can see I posted in this thread about cancelling and even emailed them this morning , and still no response, I have a couple of R2R accounts and buy all the time and decided to on this account and never had an issue like this..... anyone else have similar with this company
Why do you have multiple accounts? Per the R2R rules you are only allowed to have one account.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe just give them time to respond. They did reach out to you, it's not like they are being dodgy. You did say it was your fault after all.

Rudzbrewski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have had nothing but amazingly positive experiences with them. Online and at the store.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back