ARC Day/Night Sale Monday January 9th Games by Codybot, Prizes, and Door Busters!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That it for tonight folks... Now the AFTER SALE begins..

Enjoy 30% OFF All Remaining Corals!!

AFTERSALE1000x1000.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when is the last minute dump?

It's another 30 corals that we did not have ready for the start of the sale. Guessing it will take 20 minutes for them to upload to shopify. Mostly Purple Crayola meltdown, a couple green only Crayola, maybe 15 SPS from our South Farm, a few of which I could not remember the names, a few favia, a nice Rising Sun Acan, small Bower

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's another 30 corals that we did not have ready for the start of the sale. Guessing it will take 20 minutes for them to upload to shopify. Mostly Purple Crayola meltdown, a couple green only Crayola, maybe 15 SPS from our South Farm, a few of which I could not remember the names, a few favia, a nice Rising Sun Acan, small Bower
For the crayola meltdown, will the other colors come in with maturity if it's a green only/purple only frag?

Dude64

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok... I know how how to surf i-net and shop online... I was asking about these R2R sales and doorbusters and other stuff posted right here. I tried to purchase zoas this past weekend but never found the 'buy now' link that was purported to exist. I continue to see similar posts, but again, never an option to buy. Pretty sure Im just not familiar with how this thing works.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok... I know how how to surf i-net and shop online... I was asking about these R2R sales and doorbusters and other stuff posted right here. I tried to purchase zoas this past weekend but never found the 'buy now' link that was purported to exist. I continue to see similar posts, but again, never an option to buy. Pretty sure Im just not familiar with how this thing works.

This photo below is just a screen shot so don't click it but when I went back a couple pages to this post, #703 and click the BuY Now button under the Gatorades Zoas, it takes me to the website to purchase them since they are still in stock.

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 11.18.39 PM.png

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last minute dump is active. You can sort by just this folder by clicking the tab that says filter by.
Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 11.23.10 PM.png

Last edited:

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the last minute dump has been made on the website...

AFTERSALE1000x1000.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back