ARC Day/Night Sale Monday January 9th Games by Codybot, Prizes, and Door Busters!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hahahahahaha. Just kidding I got great value I’m a happy camper.
It's ok, I figured I'd make sure you got what you want. I threw a razor blade in your box that will bounce around. It might "splice" some things in shipping :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So you got a bounce and a splice for free!!!

takoarm8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's ok, I figured I'd make sure you got what you want. I threw a razor blade in your box that will bounce around. It might "splice" some things in shipping :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So you got a bounce and a splice for free!!!
You can’t get this kind of service anywhere these days much appreciated.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday 1/12 delivery boxes are now sold out. We still have some boxes for Friday the 13th delivery and plenty for next week.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You can’t get this kind of service anywhere these days much appreciated.
Best customer service in the industry brought to you by CodyBot!

nod.gif

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow, these are og’s!
happy they were just sitting on the site this am!!

78B8DB51-AE39-4A2D-B31D-AF583867C3CF.png

whole bunch of others gems still available…

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The company's dime, comes from my dollar. Being the boss isnt all sunshine and rainbows
Depends "boss" of where. My boss works like 3 days a week... leaves early when he does come in etc... as long as my team performs no one above him cares. Does none of the work, but gets all the praise for our team performance.

reeferpat137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends "boss" of where. My boss works like 3 days a week... leaves early when he does come in etc... as long as my team performs no one above him cares. Does none of the work, but gets all the praise for our team performance.
I mean, yea, i can take off literally any length/time. But that means i dont make money, and neither does my very small business

reeferpat137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Itd be a real shame for him if productivity suddenly fell off the edge of the earth

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Itd be a real shame for him if productivity suddenly fell off the edge of the earth
It's insane actually xD I'm not sure how much less work I can do. One of the reasons I haven't looked for another job is I have 401k and great Healthcare. (It's a fortune 500)... but also I get paid relatively well for how much work I don't do. I legit have participated in live sales here while clocked in. We are super short staffed (4 reps) and somehow we got ranked number 1 location last year... (of course GM gets all the recognition)

One rep last year got caught drinking on the job. After a call with HR the manager was instructed if something like that happens again they should call an uber to send the employee home. Still paid mind you.

reeferpat137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's insane actually xD I'm not sure how much less work I can do. One of the reasons I haven't looked for another job is I have 401k and great Healthcare. (It's a fortune 500)... but also I get paid relatively well for how much work I don't do. I legit have participated in live sales here while clocked in. We are super short staffed (4 reps) and somehow we got ranked number 1 location last year... (of course GM gets all the recognition)

One rep last year got caught drinking on the job. After a call with HR the manager was instructed if something like that happens again they should call an uber to send the employee home. Still paid mind you.
Wow

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first shipped orders are being packed up now. If you selected Thursday 1/12 Delivery, your box will be arriving tomorrow via UPS. They are shipped next day Air but delivery times will vary from 9AM to 5PM depending on your area. If you plan to use coral dips, be careful with Revive and CoralRx with Acropora since most smooth skin acros can not take these dips for very long.
In the event a coral arrives dead we will replace it on your next order. Take the best photos you can while it's still in the bag and then email to [email protected] within 3 hours of delivery.

For local pickups, give the store a call at 716-565-0700 to pre-arrange your pickup or if you don't mind waiting just come in any time during normal store hours.

If your wondering when your order will ship you most likely did not purchase a shipping box. They can be found here.
https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/shipping-box

Thanks

RandyO

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

And which company is this that I should be applying to work for?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back