ARC Monday Flash Sale May 23rd 5PM-10PM EST Flash Style Coral Drops every 30 minutes, Games by CodyBot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited Comedy Central GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ARC, this is my new favorite beast!
I set him free in the tank and the little guy holds his own against snails and hermit crabs. Hydra is a good name as the sting makes up for it size... Seems very happy after some food.
20220528_164837.jpg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s one of my bucket list acros, but I still don’t trust myself not to kill it. Although with the sale they had it wasn’t that expensive, and it was really cheap for a splice.
Is yours solid green, or does it have both colors?

Zaireguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I had ordered a jf jolt,rrc rainbpw splice and jf blow torch but was confused on shipping module as it was the after sale and it said delivery date on module had already passed
I sent a email asking how to proceed after payment with no response can you please let me know how to proceed thank you
Ron

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello

I had ordered a jf jolt,rrc rainbpw splice and jf blow torch but was confused on shipping module as it was the after sale and it said delivery date on module had already passed
I sent a email asking how to proceed after payment with no response can you please let me know how to proceed thank you
Ron
I sent pm too never got a response

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Ron
Hi Ron,

I do not see any emails from you, did you send an email directly to us or use the contact form on the website? You can go ahead and purchase one of the remaining shipping boxes that have passed and send us a message with your desired delivery date and we will get it out to you.

Thank you

Zaireguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Ron,

I do not see any emails from you, did you send an email directly to us or use the contact form on the website? You can go ahead and purchase one of the remaining shipping boxes that have passed and send us a message with your desired delivery date and we will get it out to you.

Thank you
Hello

I made the shipping purchase and sent a pm
Thank you

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bad. I got an update to this thread but thought it was a coming live sale. Soon I hope :)

Our next sale will be on Reef2Reef August 27th. We have big things happening behind the scenes at A Reef Creation this summer and our hope is for the August sale to be our biggest ever!
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Back