ARC Spooktober Live Sale Weekend | 2 Days of Scary Deals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was not able to participate in the sale as my tank is about a month away from adding livestock but I must say, @CodyBot does an amazing job at this!

I have been following this sale for the last few hours and he is AWESOME! Nice job man!
I was super busy earlier making sure I had the grand prize winners results ready to go and helping bring this ship of a sale into port right when it needed to be, but thank you very much!

@Coral Websites (Gregg) is the spine of the team and I’m the face and voice, so I can’t look good unless he’s doing a fantastic job as well, so shout out to Gregg for another fantastic live sale!

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need to change your shipping date we will refund your shipping module so you can purchase the new date. With so many orders going out the shipping modules are the only way we keep track of who's going out. If you made a purchase in this sale and are wondering when your order will ship or what a shipping module is, it's the only way to get your corals shipped.
They can be purchased here.
https://shop.areefcreation.com/collections/shipping-box

There is no free shipping for livesales.

Locals do not need to purchase shipping to pick up at ARC.

JoseGaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first ever experience purchasing corals online! I only have a couple small frags in the tank (that I don't even know what they are) right now, so I'm excited to try to take care of some of these new ones.

Mia's Pot of Gold Favia × 1
Long Lash Eagle Eyes zoas × 1
ARC Dragon Soul Torch × 1

This is my first tank, and I'm a month in, so this is all a learning experience. Thanks ARC!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my first ever experience purchasing corals online! I only have a couple small frags in the tank (that I don't even know what they are) right now, so I'm excited to try to take care of some of these new ones.

Mia's Pot of Gold Favia × 1
Long Lash Eagle Eyes zoas × 1
ARC Dragon Soul Torch × 1

This is my first tank, and I'm a month in, so this is all a learning experience. Thanks ARC!
The torch may not have been the best choice for a month old tank. Make sure you keep those parameters stable. I hope it does very well for you! The Favia and Zoas are great choices. I love me Eagle Eyes and the Pot of Gold is beautiful.

JoseGaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The torch may not have been the best choice for a month old tank. Make sure you keep those parameters stable. I hope it does very well for you! The Favia and Zoas are great choices. I love me Eagle Eyes and the Pot of Gold is beautiful.
I'm going to do my best with the torch, I'm pretty rigorous with water testing, changes, AB+ and All for Reef dosing, so hopefully I can do it!
I'm prepared to be wrong though. Learning experience!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going to do my best with the torch, I'm pretty rigorous with water testing, changes, AB+ and All for Reef dosing, so hopefully I can do it!
Sounds like you're off to a good start. Give us pics!

Salty716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on that
ARC's dragon souls grow like weeds, so if you make it last, you'll get a lot out of it.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll do my best to make ARC proud. I'll keep everything as stable as possible.
I just hope I get placement and flow right!
Here's a couple of good sites with coral care. Also, you can always ask the vendor (@A Reef Creation ) what they keep their tank parameters at, how heavy their flow is, and PAR readings they aim for for the coral in question.

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuesday is the first ship out day. We ship next day priority with UPS. Usually the package gets delivered before noon but there are exceptions. You should receive an email from UPS after we make the labels. Check your spam folders if you don't see one or send us an email at [email protected]. If you send pm's here they will not be seen until the end of each night. In the event you receive a damaged or DOA coral, please email photos within 3 hours of receiving the package.
Thanks again to everyone and we hope you enjoy the new corals.

Jlombar1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuesday is the first ship out day. We ship next day priority with UPS. Usually the package gets delivered before noon but there are exceptions. You should receive an email from UPS after we make the labels. Check your spam folders if you don't see one or send us an email at [email protected]. If you send pm's here they will not be seen until the end of each night. In the event you receive a damaged or DOA coral, please email photos within 3 hours of receiving the package.
Thanks again to everyone and we hope you enjoy the new corals.
Thanks!

I went and and forth.... back and forth... back and forth... about buying that last Splice. Then when I decided to buy it, it was gone!

JoseGaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 20221026_115756.jpg
    20221026_115756.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20221026_115833.jpg
    20221026_115833.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20221026_115823.jpg
    20221026_115823.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 48

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back