ARC Tax Time Livesale April 13th here on R2R! Tons of Corals, Giveaways, $5.00 Frags, and more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be hosting a live sale here in this thread on Reef2Reef Saturday April 13th from 6PM-Midnight EST. There will be tons of corals from Acans to Zoas and everything in between. Lot's of Amazing Acros, Crazy Colored Chalices, Extraordinary Euphyllias, Fascinating Favias, Glorious Goniopora, Marvelous Mushrooms, Phenomenal Palythoas, and many more. We will also be doing give aways and $5.00 frags throughout the sale.
Win an EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10 pump! Every customer that completes their purchase by 4/20 will be entered into the drawing to be held on 4/22.

We will post up 5 photos at a time. Each photo will have a name, be numbered and priced. First person to post the Item letter and number on the thread gets the coral. We will hit "LIKE" on the post to notify the customer. Please only post one Item number per post. During and at the end of the sale, we will message each customer for payment options.
Preferred payment method is PayPal and Square.

We will be posting lots of $5 frags throughout the sale.
You must buy at least 1 normal priced coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

Every shipped box will also have a freebie frag included on top of all purchases.

Shipping is a flat rate of $45 Fedex Priority Overnight. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale. No piggy back shipping. We only ship to the continental US. Local pickup available. Special delivery to Queen City Frag Fest in Buffalo on 4/28 can also be arranged. http://queencityfragfest.com

TaxTimeLivesaleBlack.jpg

unnamed.jpeg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Teasers

ARC Fireworks Acro
IMG_3927.jpg

ARC Master Yoda Acro
IMG_3876.jpg

ARC Proximo Acro and Friends
IMG_3957.jpg

CC Rising Sun Acan
IMG_4474.jpg

WWC Looney Tunes Stylo
IMG_4114.jpg

4 Color Watermelon Chalice
IMG_4339.jpg

Zoas
IMG_5371.jpg

More Zoas
IMG_5348 (1).jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks to be an awesome sale!

ad1.jpg

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be watching with hope of winning something. Do you think you can do a few drops of 10 to give us guys a chance that don't have lightning fast equipment to get a couple? While everybody is hitting the 1st five, I might be able to sneak in a #10 maybe? Is this just a ARC, or will TCK be sprinkled in also?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you have any Arc Ultra milli frags??

I believe there is one or possibly two in the sale. They did not photograph the best so they might not have made the cut. But if theres something additional your looking to add to your order we can make accommodations after the sale. Just send us a message with what your looking for.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back