ARC Tax Time Livesale April 13th here on R2R! Tons of Corals, Giveaways, $5.00 Frags, and more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone shopping for today?

Short list?
ARC Patrick Star
Ultra Milli
Jaw Breaker
Blazing Wildfire
Master Yoda
Tony's cookie monster
TCK Fruity Pebbles
Bloodlust
King
Goldrush
and the old Pikachu.

What am I missing to the people in the know?

Edit: it starts with a B and I can't remember the name. I know it's not like the car, but Bugatti stands out in my mind.

Last edited:

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably won't get any, as I've got satellite internet. Maybe I can run a program to guess the number and the letter of each 5 drop group and hope I get one off my list. I'll get the timing down and run a couple test replies before I hold it with trust though. We'll see!

Will-Yum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
testing
ARC Master Yoda
T243.jpg
Testing what? I dont understand how to participate at all. Is there somewhere I can read more info for this. Is the live sale on this thread or your website? Post what number and letter?

Bruce7267ad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing what? I dont understand how to participate at all. Is there somewhere I can read more info for this. Is the live sale on this thread or your website? Post what number and letter?
It is exciting and a little confusing. They'll have a letter and number just be the first to post it from what I remember

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, post the letter of the group and the number that is in the pic of the coral you want. 1st post, Arc will like the post, meaning it's yours. No silly putting it into a cart and checking out. This is a better method. The first one will be for example A 1-5, so post a4 quickly if you want the 4th pic in the 1st group before anybody else.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, post the letter of the group and the number that is in the pic of the coral you want. 1st post, Arc will like the post, meaning it's yours. No silly putting it into a cart and checking out. This is a better method. The first one will be for example A 1-5, so post a4 quickly if you want the 4th pic in the 1st group before anybody else.

Thanks...

Will-Yum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So you hit "reply" to their post of items then put "a4"? Or you post a reply at the bottom of this thread?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you hit "reply" to their post of items then put "a4"? Or you post a reply at the bottom of this thread?
As soon as they post the frags pictures you look at the number, either A1, A2, etc and just post the number, first to post wins. Then they will like who ever wins the frag.

Bruce7267ad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope they don't give zoa's as freebies. I have kids and don't want those in my tanks

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back