ARC Tax Time Livesale April 13th here on R2R! Tons of Corals, Giveaways, $5.00 Frags, and more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Responded to all messages. There are many that have not responded to our messages for email address for Paypal invoices. Please check your message boxes. All invoices paid by 4/20 will be entered into the free drawing for the MP10 pump.

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@A Reef Creation Payment sent...thanks again for the best live sale I have ever been a part of. In the other live sales I can never score anything due to other people checking out at lightning speed. I think this format gave everyone a chance at some nice corals.

Lastly please let me know when you are shipping out so I can give you my shipping address. Thanks again.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The sale was advertised until midnight. Auto posting was set to just after 11PM EST and we may have a few more things a little after 11 but it won't run all the way till Midnight EST
great corals and selection but unfortunately way to crazy for me to even purchase anything. GLWS going forward and thanks for your feedback and prompt replies... Maybe some other time!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great corals and selection but unfortunately way to crazy for me to even purchase anything. GLWS going forward and thanks for your feedback and prompt replies... Maybe some other time!

No problem. Thank you for trying. It's a little crazy and kind of a commitment but it gets easier as the sale goes on. Towards the end people got stuff easier. The last sale we combined with TCK and used their website for checkout which is a ton easier on us than doing it manually but the ARC website just can't handle a livesale. Maybe by the time we do our next sale(possibly June) we have a new updated website to use.
But thank you for your feedback as well. I think this is the 8th livesale I've run and was one of the smoothest.

Thanks again to everyone that helped make it happen.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No problem. Thank you for trying. It's a little crazy and kind of a commitment but it gets easier as the sale goes on. Towards the end people got stuff easier. The last sale we combined with TCK and used their website for checkout which is a ton easier on us than doing it manually but the ARC website just can't handle a livesale. Maybe by the time we do our next sale(possibly June) we have a new updated website to use.
But thank you for your feedback as well. I think this is the 8th livesale I've run and was one of the smoothest.

Thanks again to everyone that helped make it happen.
Looking forward to it... I loved some of the pieces you had in the sale. Do you have a website or just work through the forum?

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to it... I loved some of the pieces you had in the sale. Do you have a website or just work through the forum?

The areefcreation.com website was made by a friend back in 2007 and is just not up to todays standards so it hasn't been in use for a while now. We are primarily an LFS in Buffalo NY but have had an online presence since we started. We do a lot of the trade shows. We have been vendors at 11 of the last 13 MACNA's, all of the Reefapalooza NY shows, and a lot of regional shows. Between running a retail store, online sales, swaps and trade show, home and business maintenance, and breeding operation for clownfish, I've got my hands full. But I'm hoping to have some time soon to do a new website.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The areefcreation.com website was made by a friend back in 2007 and is just not up to todays standards so it hasn't been in use for a while now. We are primarily an LFS in Buffalo NY but have had an online presence since we started. We do a lot of the trade shows. We have been vendors at 11 of the last 13 MACNA's, all of the Reefapalooza NY shows, and a lot of regional shows. Between running a retail store, online sales, swaps and trade show, home and business maintenance, and breeding operation for clownfish, I've got my hands full. But I'm hoping to have some time soon to do a new website.
wOW...
I hear ya. Sounds like your definitely busy as heck LOL. I wish you luck and obviously your good at what you do. I'm looking forward to some day meeting you guys at one of the shows. I've only gone to one so far since in CT i just got back into the hobby again after a 10 year layoff or so i lost count... So much has changed that it's very overwhelming at times. But it's good to know that the community is so much bigger and have great people as yourself getting it done. I feel like a novice now a days and looking forward to learning and grasping as much information as possible without discouraging myself lol.

djsmallz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for a great sale, great selection of corals ,very unique and user friendly format. I think I got way more than I set out to buy but I needed to make up for not buying much at Rap. All I need now is too up my stick game.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the format of the sale. I have the auto 10 second refresh app on my phone and can actually compete with a gamer PC. Do you think on the new website you can have a colony section to see what we can hope to grow? That would be great, hardly any do that. I would love to see the jawbreaker mother.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20190401-230400_Chrome.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back