ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

musicthriller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait I have a better one!!!
IMG_20200404_200414.jpg

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it for corals everyone!
We want to thank you all for participating in our livesale. Even though ARC has done many livesales in the past this was our first on our new website and I have so say it was the smoothest sale I've ever been a part of. We had lots of fun putting it on and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

A reminder that every coral purchased enters you into the Neptune Trident Raffle. We will count all sales through the weekend so take your time to browse any corals you might want to add to your shipping box.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns please send you messages to me at the Areeefcreation account.

Thanks again

A special thanks to the guys at GBH Designs/Coral Websites for putting this sale together for us and Cody for running the giveaway games.

Ucyibd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it for corals everyone!
We want to thank you all for participating in our livesale. Even though ARC has done many livesales in the past this was our first on our new website and I have so say it was the smoothest sale I've ever been a part of. We had lots of fun putting it on and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

A reminder that every coral purchased enters you into the Neptune Trident Raffle. We will count all sales through the weekend so take your time to browse any corals you might want to add to your shipping box.

Also, if you have any questions or concerns please send you messages to me at the Areeefcreation account.

Thanks again

A special thanks to the guys at GBH Designs/Coral Websites for putting this sale together for us and Cody for running the giveaway games.
Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back